Travel to india need clarification

pvlkvr

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my EAD and AP but my I-140 is still pending can any one please tell me can i travel to india or not. I have my h1b but i haven't get it stamped.

I can send my EAD and AP to to my parents to get them stamped or not.

Is there any way i can find my I-140 info like lin no, date filed in Nebraska service center.

Please give me information.

I greatly appreciate your help and advice.

Thanks in advance

Yes there should be a LIN # for I140 too. You can use EAD/AP to sponsor your parents for visitors visa. You can travel using AP (and work using EAD) or get H1 stamped in passport when you visit home country.

I am in the same boat, could u pls clarify

I have my I140 & I485 are filed and pending. But my EAD and AP are approved. I don't have H1B stamping in my passport, as i was working in L1 visa earlier. But i maintain a valid status(H1B) through out my stay in US. I am planning to get a stamping in my passport, during my visit to India. Could you please update, whether i would have any difficulties in getting the stamping because of the above scenario.

-Prakash.

Thank you very much jaxen and prakishk

please let me know if you comeacross about I-140 info.

prakishk:
Could you please update, whether i would have any difficulties in getting the stamping because of the above scenario?

There shouldn't be any, now a days they are asking all the documents like w2's, paystubs and company info so try to submit all these at a time.

Still i suggest if you have time better finish stamping here it self, i think now a days it is taking 2 and half months.

best of luck.

and let us all know ...........