Travel on AP

waitingdood

Registered Users (C)
I just got my AP yesterday in the mail. There are two identical copies. For some reason, I thought I heard it was supposed to be three copies. Should I bring all two copies when I travel or just one copy? This is for multiple entry, but what if I travel more than twice in the valid period?

Also, the fine prints make it sound pretty scary. It says something along the line of "your admission is not guaranteed. you are still subject to inspection. if you are found inadmissible, you will not be admitted, etc. etc.".

I have never been out of status in the US. Should I not worry about not being able to come back for whatever reason? Did anyone ever have any trouble coming back to the US on AP? Any cases where an advance parolee could not come back to the US?

You should always worry about not able to come back into US on AP. That is why it is called Advance Parole.
Will it be too difficult for you to carry 2 copies? What are you going to do with the other copy?
Have you heard of photocopying? You need to provide photocopies to the airlines personnel while coming back...
The only reason AP holders cannot come into US is if they have lied(immigration related matter), have been out of status before. Otherwise you should be fine.