Travel by AP and H1B

GYC

Registered Users (C)
Here is the detail, I had an AP and it listed China as my travel country, and I had never used it. I am currently waiting my I-485 and work on my H1B.
My H1B will expired in May 2007, I alreay appllied one more year extention of my H1B, and it is pending.

Now, for business reason, I had to fly to France next month, I have following questions:
1. Do I need to get a new AP that list France as my travel to Country?
2. Will my Travel affects my H1B, and in what are the affects?
3. I had heared that one can re-stated his H1B after used AP, can anyone tell me what Form should I use?

Thanks in advance.
GYC

Here is the detail, I had an AP and it listed China as my travel country, and I had never used it. I am currently waiting my I-485 and work on my H1B.
My H1B will expired in May 2007, I alreay appllied one more year extention of my H1B, and it is pending.

Now, for business reason, I had to fly to France next month, I have following questions:
1. Do I need to get a new AP that list France as my travel to Country? Waiting for others (please correct me), Yes you can travel with the current one without applying to new one.2. Will my Travel affects my H1B, and in what are the affects? Travel and using AP will not affect your H status3. I had heared that one can re-stated his H1B after used AP, can anyone tell me what Form should I use? No form is needed, just continue your work as usual, using AP will not affect H, Using EAD do.
Thanks in advance.
GYC

Thanks

Thanks mmed,

I had read about re-instate H1B visa after used AP, but couldn't figured how,
Anyone know how to do it without go to nearby country?

Thanks mmed,

I had read about re-instate H1B visa after used AP, but couldn't figured how,
Anyone know how to do it without go to nearby country?

If you are asking about H1 stamp in the passport, then you have to go to another country to get a stamp. State Dept. has stopped re-validating visas within USA.