Transferred company Forceing me to work

nan k

Registered Users (C)
Hi. I am working for Company A and i applied for H1 Transfer to Company B. Company B told me that i can start working for them after they get me a projects. I also got my approval from Company B. Its been 1 month i got my Approval letter from company B and never i got any projects. I am still working for Company A. Now I lost interest joining Company B as they are not able to get me projects and i thinking to work only for company A.

Company B is saying that he would simply generate an Pay slip without giving me any money and make me forcebally not to work for old company

Pls help me in the issue

I want to work only for Company A and dosent want to work for Company B.
How to make sure that he dosent force me to work for him.

I want to come out of company B.

Pls advice
CS

You must understand that you have accepted their offer and agreed to transfer your H1 from A to B.

Did you sign any agreement with any clause.

If they want to put you introuble they can do so. But if they fail to provide pay check once you join yo have right to complaint DOL and USCIS.

But even they prepare payroll, you can continue to work with comp A, keep the proof of continuos pay check from A without joining B.

But if you sign any agreement, unless I know the clause , i can not heilp you. You have to face all the eventuality legally.

Hi. I am working for Company A and i applied for H1 Transfer to Company B. Company B told me that i can start working for them after they get me a projects. I also got my approval from Company B. Its been 1 month i got my Approval letter from company B and never i got any projects. I am still working for Company A. Now I lost interest joining Company B as they are not able to get me projects and i thinking to work only for company A.

Company B is saying that he would simply generate an Pay slip without giving me any money and make me forcebally not to work for old company

Pls help me in the issue

I want to work only for Company A and dosent want to work for Company B.
How to make sure that he dosent force me to work for him.

I want to come out of company B.

Pls advice
CS