Transfered To Ne,

just came back from infopass. namecheck still pending although i had a second fp done last week!.

there is no hope in these people.

Shahramt,
Did you get a LUD and message change after you did your 2nd FP. Some of the folks do get LUD and message change. Just want to find out the trend if the message change and LUD is only for folks who have cleared their name check?

Thanks
Ash

It is more likely that you got the following RFE,

Finally I got the RFE from my attorney today

1> EVL for ME

2> For My Wife: Evidance of Birth & Parentage
Asked to submit
1> Birth Certificate issued by Local Registrar
2> Education Board Certificate of Grade 10th or higher.
3> if the birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, secondary evidence must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes but is not limited to medical records, school records, census records, government issued identity card, church records and / or affidavits. The oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted.
======END===========
We already had submited an affidavit from my wife's Father and BC without name (issued late).

I had three LUDs last month, it turned out a RFE about TB test for both me and my wife. I sent them a new I693 forms Friday. Now our cases are updated again late last night, they said that they received our RFE. Hope it is good.
Most recent LUDs:4/18/07,4/19/07,4/20/07,5/7/07.

mimoused,

Did you and your wife redo the whole 693 form or just redo the TB skin test with x-ray? Sending a new 693 sounds like you redo every item on Form 693. Please elaborate what you hav done. More people have received or will get TB RFE from NSC. Thank you for sharing with this forum. Good luck.

I had three LUDs last month, it turned out a RFE about TB test for both me and my wife. I sent them a new I693 forms Friday. Now our cases are updated again late last night, they said that they received our RFE. Hope it is good.
Most recent LUDs:4/18/07,4/19/07,4/20/07,5/7/07.

1> EVL for ME

Asked to submit
3> if the birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, secondary evidence must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes but is not limited to medical records, school records, census records, government issued identity card, church records and / or affidavits. The oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted.
======END===========
We already had submited an affidavit from my wife's Father and BC without name (issued late).

Folks from India
Do you have any idea as to What should be the value of Stamp paper when making an affidavit related to BC?

1> EVL for ME

Asked to submit
======END===========

Did you submit EVL before? Your case is filed in 2005, not too long ago. I'm wondering why they ask for EVL again.

Only TB test

mimoused,

Did you and your wife redo the whole 693 form or just redo the TB skin test with x-ray? Sending a new 693 sounds like you redo every item on Form 693. Please elaborate what you hav done. More people have received or will get TB RFE from NSC. Thank you for sharing with this forum. Good luck.

The doc fill out a new form, and send with the original one.

Did you submit EVL before? Your case is filed in 2005, not too long ago. I'm wondering why they ask for EVL again.

Mine is a PD portability case & new I-140 was approved in Jan 2007. I guess they just want to confirm that the employment offer still exists.

bt.w I gut one more LUD only on my case today. (5/8) 6 days after the RFE was issued. I dont know the reason.
Can they raise one more RFE for something else when one RFE is already issued & not yet answered?

Mine is a PD portability case & new I-140 was approved in Jan 2007. I guess they just want to confirm that the employment offer still exists.

bt.w I gut one more LUD only on my case today. (5/8) 6 days after the RFE was issued. I dont know the reason.
Can they raise one more RFE for something else when one RFE is already issued & not yet answered?

I don't think they would issue more RFE. Just a LUD for no reason.

Called lawyer...RFE is on Skin test that was never done.
Thankfully nothing related to crappy affadavit and birth cert issues.
Difficult to redo in India.

I got a letter my name check has been pending since April 2005

Hello

This is a bad news for me... My LUD is now staying on 4.4.2005... I got an approval of I-140 for EB1-EA. Recently, I was waiting a letter from a senator and finally I got a letter but the letter said my name check is still pending...

I am not sure when I can escape from the black hole of the name check...
There is no hope...

Hmmm,,, I do not know what to do... My company asked me to move other state because our company is going to move soon. Do you think there is any problem if I move to the state.

Thanks...

hi everyone,
when you got the RFE, did you online status change as well?
do you receive the letter along with the lawyer?
Regards,
Raj