Transfered To Ne,

got FP notice

Received FP notice today for next week. Last FP was done in Oct 2005.

I got 485 LUD on 3/31 too(only mine, not wife/child), but no change on I-140 though.
My PD is 2/2002, EB3, India.
I have not received FP notice yet, I will keep posted if I get one in next few days.

Received FP Notice from NSC

I have received my FP notice on 03/31 from NSC. My case was transferred to NSC from CSC sometime in Feb 2007. Thanks.

Yes, it seems we have the same pattern. My PD is current and have my 3rd FP done on 3/2/2007, code 1. But my NC was not cleared as of Feb. No idea about NC now.

Me too, today 4/4, for all, me, wife and child. Already received FP notice for me and wife.
Looks like lot of cases that got LUD are EB2. Mine is EB3, PD not current, but still same pattern.
Got LUD again today, 4/4 for all my family. Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD and my wife's LUS has been changed again...The following is the LUDs after transferring to NE.

3/5/2007 Transfer to NE
3/6/2007 ???
3/11/2007 Pending in the NE
3/15/2007 ???
New LUD ... 4/4/2007 ??? I do not know the reason ....

Thanks

Hi. Josamdee,
xyr888
Neilgc
HIca

I do not see any recent activities. Pls
post your development,If any.
Hope all of you had Fps.

Thanks.

Hi. Josamdee,
xyr888
Neilgc
HIca

I do not see any recent activities. Pls
post your development,If any.
Hope all of you had Fps.

Thanks.

Has any one tried an infopass or Customer service route to get any update?
I tried both without success. :mad:

The idiots have no accountability at all. somebody should make them accountable for every activity they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pals,

I do not have any further activities since 4/4 lud. I think it will stay there for a while. My PD is current and FP has just been done on 3/2/07, Code 1, the 3rd. The only thing I am not sure is if my stupid NC is cleared.
If our luds stay there for a month or so, that means this is massive update due to the transfer collation, nothing else.
Let's stick together to see if anything happen no matter what they are.
BTW, my 485, RD is 12/2004, EB3.