Traking DOL list for California due to 245I Part 3

No Title

The automated email system is meant for checking our status...your attorney may be saying about calling them...

Are there any hopes

in getting the labor cerified from my company or should I just change jobs , make some money and leave to India...
The reason why i am pissed off is that my dol pd is just around the corner and it\'s been lagging for months....Neve mind about my gc, it is disturbing my career plans..
Please do share some info often, whether good or bad..

LC takes forever

Hi God_and_GreenCard ,
I am in the same boat.My LC was transferred to DOL in Nov 2001.Still no word.When is your LC transferred?Is it RIR?Can we keep in touch and share info?Pls reply to needgc@hotmail.com

Processing speed is very slow

Sometimes i check the random case numbers from the
DOL\'s case status enquiry phone and it seems they
process around 30-40 cases per day. Some days not
even that also. Thats why we see Nov 2 cases are
being processed for past 2+ months. There were some
posts which mentioned that they have got new staff
and they\'ll process more applications, it does not
look like that.

Even I am in the same boat. Career wise we are getting
screwed. Employers know that we will not leave the
job, especially in this recession time.

Let us hope for the better.

Tx

You Are right

You all are right..My DOL date is Nov 26th and I been waiting forevr, screwed careerwise also. JUST refused an offer to work in India with USA salary cos of this damn card...and my friends are looking at me like a crazy idiot for not taking the offer...

No Title

how long does it take for the lawyers to come to know that the case has been certified? When I use the email retrieval system, it says that the case has been certified. But my lawyer does not know anything about it. Cant be sure until the lawyer says that they received the notification.

HI Kingno1 and t10

Generally the attorney\'s will know only when they receive the mail. Parelley the copies will be received by you or by your HR.
Hi guys can we Post the case no\'s and approval dates which will give clear idea for every one to guess when we can expect ours.
Format :
Case # RDate SESA RD DOL/SF ApprovalDT

This will give an idea when to expect first three or four digits fo the case should do.
Thanks
Pal.

My LC

is transferred to DOL , i guess.. is sometime around 20th of Nov 2001,, and my labor processing took place an year ago exactly ,,,In the past one year I declined two offers because my Labor seeemed almost through in my present company..
But this has come to a point where my patience is not bending but breaking apart.
Makes me crazy anyway.,.

DOL just started 11/09

It seems DOL speed is improving - two cases from 11/09 were certified yesterday:

Case # : 09511502
DOT Code : 999.192-031
DOT Description : Chemists
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $60000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 11/09/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/16/2002.

Case # : 09511503
DOT Code : 999.319-096
DOT Description : Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Careta
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $10.00 Hourly
Received Regional Office: 11/09/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/16/2002.

It doesn\'t matter

As the cases are RIR it doesn\'t matter they are IT or not. Among Nov 9 cases the first ones (by case#) are non IT.

dont post negative opinion unless you have information from proper source(attorney etc).

well, how do you know that, dont post negative opinion unless you have information from proper source(attorney etc). They cant simply stop IT applications.

Recently I read some notification about processing cases and they have certain rules to follow before certifying applications. CO has to check employer layoffs and industry layoffs and he may suggest to run additional adds.

So, simply they can’t stop processing IT applications.

As a positive note, I heard Juniper networks started their Green card processing after layoffs and Cisco is going to start green card processing in next quarter. I am not sure how accurate this information is, that’s why I did not post it. But now this board need
A boost.

SA_F, you think too much.

Stop thinking and start reasoning.

As regards to post 143.1 by labordeal is concerned I don\'t see any negativism in there. All he/she is saying is that "DOL is processing NON-IT cases". This should NOT be read as "DOL is not and/or stopped processing IT cases".

We should be rational in our accusation.

No Title

I\'m not spreading rumors but it is my good guess after doing more and more research on how DOL handles applications. As you know, DOL will not release any official comments(except with AILA) on how/what they are working on it. I was also optimistic like you for the last 12 months(RIR). But, somehow it\'s not working out...We need to think on both positive and negative side to proceed with any further steps with DOL(like praying, begging). Please don\'t yell like as idiots with out thinking why these delays are heppening...