Traking DOL list for California due to 245I Part 3

DOL does process IT case

The job is DBA, RD to DOL is Nov 5, 2001 and it was certified on May 1, 2002.

What does "Remanded to State" Mean?

My RD at DOL is 11/9/01 and the status to-day says \'Remanded to state". Any one knows what does this mean?

No Title

southwycke,

It may be that DOL needs some more information on your case, or sending back to SESA into non-RIR categaory. Please check with your attorney. We will pray for you that everything goes well !!!

No Title

Yana,

What you said is TRUE...The DOL has processed about 29 applications on Apr 30 th and May 1st, 2002. The main problem was after that !!!

What happens if the case is changed to NON-RIR

What happens if the case is changed to NON-RIR - Will the priority date change? Will the receipt date at the DOL change? Appreciate your input.

Regards,

No Title

As far as I know...Priority date will be as it is(I heard one case). As always...Please check with your Attorney

labordeal, How about receipt date at DOL?

Labordeal, Thanks for your answer. How about the receipt date at DOL? Does the company have to go through the process of advertising for the job one more time? Would the DOL receipt date be the date on which the information goes to DOL after the NON-RIR process.

Regards,

The meaning of remand

Unfortunately "Remanded to State..." maeans that DOL decides that the case doesn\'t qualify to be RIR and it sends it back to SESA to follow NON-RIR process. In case DOL needs some additional information it issues NOF (Notice of Finding) and the status says "NOF issued on ... Final action on ...."

No Title

Zebraus,

I really don\'t know the answer for this...I guess, SESA may keep these cases as Pending and process them according to the Priority dates. I\'ll try to find more info and let you know !!!

Nov 9 - not processed

I see some Nov 9 cases processed.. here\'s one that isn\'t yet.
case number : 09512231
DOT code : 999.151-031

Boston DOL vs. SFO DOL

Hi,

It is hard to believe how the Boston DOL is doing their job
   compared to SFO DOL ? Look at their post, oh man, they are
   processing around 100+ applications per day and on the other
   hand, SFO guys are not processing even 30 apps/day. It is
   really a pity. I think govt organizations work in the same way
   all around the world, even in developed country like US also.

Tx

What\'s going on with SF DOL

Please celebrate my first anniversary of applying Labor. And I still I have not heard a word yet.. I know friends around my cube who filed labor 1 month ahead of me last year are now walking in after the fingerprints...

It sucks man,,,, big time....

Nov 9

DOT Code : 999.151-032
DOT Description :Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $115000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 11/09/2001
Current Status : Notice of Findings Issued -- FINAL ACTION Due On 06/24/2002. Posted on 05/20/2002.

Lots of cases remanded

If you check random cases, there are lots of cases that
have been remanded or sent back to SESA.

No pessimism. Just my observation.