trafik tickets

sahealive

i have just finished my interview and was asked to turn in court disposition for traffic violations. 2 speeding ticket and 1 stop sign, and unregistered vehicle. could this post a treat for me given that, these are the tickets have gotten in my 7 years of staying in US.I HAVE TURNED THEM IN.. WILL THESE TICKET BE A CAUSE FOR DENIAL, THOUGH I HAVE PAYED AND CLEARED IT WITH THE COURT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not giving them what they need will certainly hold up final adjudication of your N-400.

i have just finished my interview and was asked to turn in court disposition for traffick violations. 2 speeding ticket and 1 stop sign, and unregistered vehicle. could this post a treat for me given the are the tickets have gotten in my 7 years?

Trafic ticket

better translation required.

i have just finished my interview and was asked to turn in court disposition for traffic violations. 2 speeding ticket and 1 stop sign, and unregistered vehicle. could this post a treat for me given that, these are the tickets have gotten in my 7 years of staying in US.I HAVE TURNED THEM IN.. WILL THESE TICKET BE A CAUSE FOR DENIAL, THOUGH I HAVE PAYED AND CLEARED IT WITH THE COURT.

Not giving them what they need will certainly hold up final adjudication of your N-400.

I don't think there should be any problem.. Especially since you provided them with the records they asked... Some adjudicators don't have the authority to approve a case on the spot, so it goes to a "supervisor", but that's only formality... Good Luck!!