• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

I have still not received my husbands or sons! A letter arrived saying that I had put through an enquiry in my husbands card and to wait another 90 days I paid for the cards in August Poe was July. Hopefully they post them soon. Curious, what does the congressman do if an enquiry is passed onto them? Ty

CONGRATSSSSSS...what is your timeframe? they are taking extra time to produce my I hope its made out of GOLD :)))
it's about three months since i have been in the US. i called them when it right passed 60 days and USCIS called me regarding this matter and I was told that it would be 30 more days to produce my card and if i didn't receive it around mid December, i should call USCIS again. And it came right on time. hope yours will be there soon too.

it's about three months since i have been in the US. i called them when it right passed 60 days and USCIS called me regarding this matter and I was told that it would be 30 more days to produce my card and if i didn't receive it around mid December, i should call USCIS again. And it came right on time. hope yours will be there soon too.
101 days today :(((((

when I called last thursday 12/3 the rep told me the card should be coming within 15-30 days...I think they make stuff up

Hello everyone,
I arrived to the US 1 month ago and I live in Chicago right now. I received the SSN but still didn't get the green card. I did the 165$ payments and I got confirmation email for it. The problem is I still don't know the receipt number and where to find it?

Hello everyone,
I arrived to the US 1 month ago and I live in Chicago right now. I received the SSN but still didn't get the green card. I did the 165$ payments and I got confirmation email for it. The problem is I still don't know the receipt number and where to find it?
It depends when you paid, in sept to I think mid October the USCIS didnt provide you with a IOE number, to get that you need to wait I believe its 60 days from payment or poe which ever its longer and call them, you have to talk to L2 not sure if L1 can provide you with IOE number....welcome to chicago, we live in Chicago also

I actually paid in 28th sept. They gave me a tracking ID. Good to know that cause I thought I paid the wrong people . I am still worried actually that I can't track the status especially that I change the address for the green card at the airport.

Thanks for the information, I hope you receive your card soon.
Chicago is a beutiful city I already fell in love with it and it's unpredictable weather

I actually paid in 28th sept. They gave me a tracking ID. Good to know that cause I thought I paid the wrong people . I am still worried actually that I can't track the status especially that I change the address for the green card at the airport.

Thanks for the information, I hope you receive your card soon.
Chicago is a beutiful city I already fell in love with it and it's unpredictable weather
I though the same thing and after researching a bit I found out they dont provide you with tracking in that period of time, not sure why they did that

Another update for mine, delivery by usps was attempted on December 14 but again they returned it to Uscis. I have no idea what was wrong this time.

Is there anyway I can pick up from a usps or collect the cards where they are made? This is getting ridiculous. I have never heard of anything being so difficult to deliver.

Another update for mine, delivery by usps was attempted on December 14 but again they returned it to Uscis. I have no idea what was wrong this time.

Is there anyway I can pick up from a usps or collect the cards where they are made? This is getting ridiculous. I have never heard of anything being so difficult to deliver.

Are you in an apartment building and if so, is your name on the apartment/postal box for the apartment?

Are you in an apartment building and if so, is your name on the apartment/postal box for the apartment?
yeah maybe the postman didnt see the name....I swear waiting for this card is getting ridicoulous.....SusieQQQ if I live in the house do you think I should put my hubby's name on the mailbox?

yeah maybe the postman didnt see the name....I swear waiting for this card is getting ridicoulous.....SusieQQQ if I live in the house do you think I should put my hubby's name on the mailbox?
I agree with you that the whole process for producing and mailing the GCs seem to be a joke now; why is it so difficult? In my opinion, when a person enters the US on a valid immigrant visa and has paid the immigrant fees, the things should have been very easy; I dont get why it will take 60 days or even more to eventually get the plastic card.

I agree with you that the whole process for producing and mailing the GCs seem to be a joke now; why is it so difficult? In my opinion, when a person enters the US on a valid immigrant visa and has paid the immigrant fees, the things should have been very easy; I dont get why it will take 60 days or even more to eventually get the plastic card.
one hundred and fifteen days today for us

I dont get it....someone who paid Nov 23rd, got their card today, why dont they just catch up instead of printing new once? Am I the only person that doesnt get that?!

Hi susie

Yes, it's a secure gated complex. The last letter I received from uscis was addressed to me and also had my friends name as "care of ....." And his name is also on the mail box.

It's so weird. Why don't they just leave it in the mail box if the name matches the name on the box to the letter. I really don't know what to do now.

Hi susie

Yes, it's a secure gated complex. The last letter I received from uscis was addressed to me and also had my friends name as "care of ....." And his name is also on the mail box.

It's so weird. Why don't they just leave it in the mail box if the name matches the name on the box to the letter. I really don't know what to do now.

Then it sounds like a USPS issue, have you contacted your local post office to find out why they are doing this?