• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

yes whatever u have never had anything positive to say ...not to me ... so whatever u say , I ignore ..

You ignored me previously when I gave you actual helpful advice... So for a long a time I just didn't bother replying anything at all to any of your comments... But now I couldn't help it because yeah that's what happens when you'd rather listen to people who tell you a green card takes 3 hours to arrive after being given to USPS :D :rolleyes:

That's all, I'll go back to keeping my opinions to myself again now :D

Last edited:
Okie I am new here I submitted my Green Card Payment online but I havent received any IOE number just this
Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or you wish to cancel this payment, please contact National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

Application Name: ELIS2 Immigrant Visa
Pay.gov Tracking ID: XXXX
Agency Tracking ID: XXXX
Transaction Type: Sale
Transaction Date: XXXX

Account Holder Name: XXX
Transaction Amount: $165.00
Card Type: Visa
Card Number: ************5726

After calling the number lady kept on asking for IOE number which i dont have. I told her the Tracking ID but she said she cant track my green card case status. What should i do help.

Hi! I hope someone could help me with my problem. I paid the $165 fee before arriving here in states. It's been more than 2months that I haven't received my green card yet. I called the USCIS call center and asked me for a receipt that starts with IOE. I said I only have a receipt no. that starts with WAC. They said I should submit online inquiry, they gave me a site. Then I received an email response saying that they are calling me but I am not answering. I am on my phone 24/7 but I did not receive any call from them. They say to resubmit the inquiry, and I did. And get the same email response. I called the call center again, and requested to speak with an officer. But I didn't go through. Disconnected. I was desperate in knowing the status of my green card. The next day, I personally went to 26 Federal Bldg in Manhattan. But the woman only told me that it is still in process and she does not know anything more beyond that.

Now my question is, where can I find the receipt no. that starts with IOE? This is what they always ask me first thing.

Please. Help me.

Hi! I hope someone could help me with my problem. I paid the $165 fee before arriving here in states. It's been more than 2months that I haven't received my green card yet. I called the USCIS call center and asked me for a receipt that starts with IOE. I said I only have a receipt no. that starts with WAC. They said I should submit online inquiry, they gave me a site. Then I received an email response saying that they are calling me but I am not answering. I am on my phone 24/7 but I did not receive any call from them. They say to resubmit the inquiry, and I did. And get the same email response. I called the call center again, and requested to speak with an officer. But I didn't go through. Disconnected. I was desperate in knowing the status of my green card. The next day, I personally went to 26 Federal Bldg in Manhattan. But the woman only told me that it is still in process and she does not know anything more beyond that.

Now my question is, where can I find the receipt no. that starts with IOE? This is what they always ask me first thing.

Please. Help me.
Go to this webform and submit your inquiry.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus

My personal experience was that I received call from USCIS within two days and got a letter with a case inquiry log after 10 days.
The letter would have your IOE number listed on it.

I submitted an inquiry three times already. I am actually confused with the fom, cause my father filed a form called I-130 but it's not in the droplist. I selected Immigrant Visa Fee instead. I got a response already saying that they tried to call me but I am not answering it. I am watching my phone the whole day and I didn't receive any calls.

I submitted an inquiry three times already. I am actually confused with the fom, cause my father filed a form called I-130 but it's not in the droplist. I selected Immigrant Visa Fee instead. I got a response already saying that they tried to call me but I am not answering it. I am watching my phone the whole day and I didn't receive any calls.
If you ever try this mean, there is no form to specify. And there is also an option that you prefer them to contact you by email. Try to utilize this and remember to submit your A-number so that they can match you in database. Not all experiences engaged with USCIS would be ended up unhappily.

If you ever try this mean, there is no form to specify. And there is also an option that you prefer them to contact you by email. Try to utilize this and remember to submit your A-number so that they can match you in database. Not all experiences engaged with USCIS would be ended up unhappily.

Thanks. How about you? What did you select when you sent an inquiry? in the picture belowimage.jpeg

Okie I am new here I submitted my Green Card Payment online but I havent received any IOE number just this
Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or you wish to cancel this payment, please contact National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

Card Number: ************5726

After calling the number lady kept on asking for IOE number which i dont have. I told her the Tracking ID but she said she cant track my green card case status. What should i do help.
me too, I'm over here for 4 months, but did not have a green card.

11-2015 I was coming here, but so far has not received a green card card payment.10-2015 day, but I did not get the phone to ask the USCIS receipt number.they sure filled as gov/contact ,I do not know fill.in first 3frames I dont write.please help me.my email:nguyens300880@gmail.com.:thanks all

Hello Everyone,

I would like a little bit of clarification. I have paid my immigrant visa fee and I got the following email from pay.gov

Card Number: ************5876

I have seen a number of people on this forum talk about receipt number and I will kindly like to find out where this number can be located.
Is it likely to be emailed to me once I enter the US?
FYI: I have not entered the US yet but I would like to get my affairs in order so I don't experience any delays.

Hello Everyone,

I would like a little bit of clarification. I have paid my immigrant visa fee and I got the following email from pay.gov

Card Number: ************5876

I have seen a number of people on this forum talk about receipt number and I will kindly like to find out where this number can be located.
Is it likely to be emailed to me once I enter the US?
FYI: I have not entered the US yet but I would like to get my affairs in order so I don't experience any delays.
I am in the same boat. Been here for 3 months, no green card yet, can't figure out where that number is either!

Hi guys I'm a 2026DV winner from South America. I got to the US a week ago, my POE was JFK in New York City, the officer only took my envelope and stamped something on my passport, that was it, no questions at al.... I tried to check my green card status on the USCIS website and it says: user defined error. I used the recepit number starting with IOE I got from the confirmation of payment to USCIS.
Does anyone know what does it mean and if I should call and check everything's ok??

Hi guys I'm a 2026DV winner from South America. I got to the US a week ago, my POE was JFK in New York City, the officer only took my envelope and stamped something on my passport, that was it, no questions at al.... I tried to check my green card status on the USCIS website and it says: user defined error. I used the recepit number starting with IOE I got from the confirmation of payment to USCIS.
Does anyone know what does it mean and if I should call and check everything's ok??
That number you received from USCIS payment to Pay.Gov is not the IOE number.
If you interviewed after August, 2015, you will not be give an IOE number at the consulate.
Check the threads above to see how to make an inquiry about your IOE.

That number you received from USCIS payment to Pay.Gov is not the IOE number.
If you interviewed after August, 2015, you will not be give an IOE number at the consulate.
Check the threads above to see how to make an inquiry about your IOE.
Oh ok thank you. I thought it was the number beacuse it starts with IOE

Oh ok thank you. I thought it was the number beacuse it starts with IOE
Well in that case then THAT is IOE number if it starts with IOE.
Your payment is probably not yet received by USCIS.(In their system, technically speaking, since the transaction is probably already being processed.)