Tracking approvals by last LUD's before approval

LUD changed today and got this message :(

On November 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

RD 12/13/2002
ND 01/17/2003
LUD 11/04,11/05, 11/10

I had initiated an enquiry on my case last month.
My LUD changed again today and new message was posted, The standard Bullshit:
On November 8, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

They can as well approve/deny instead of wasting the time sending out routine messages.
:mad:

I intiated a case enquiry 2 weeks back, looks like they are issuing RFE's for people who have initiated enquiry's !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

One Or 2 Time

Those who received RFE -- I wonder if LUD changed two times ? Once on 11/8 and second on 11/9 or 11/10 ? Plese add LUD pattern in your singature..

Whatever the msg received by gg9456, chakal2000 and Red Card, are those RFE msgs? or something else?

There was no RFE, The routine message on enquiry:
We responded to your request for more information. Blah, Blah

No RFE , Same message here also

"The routine message on enquiry:We responded to your request for more information..............................."

LUD changed on 11/08/2004...

LUD changed on 11/08/2004... But no changes to the message..

Message still says... "Received FP1 on 5/27/2003....bla bla "

JJ

I am not sure if LUD changes mean much. Mine did change on 11/03 without message change and I got approved today.
Waiting!

Second RFE Issued

Please see my signature, I am yet to receive the RFE notice and hence the details of the RFE, will keep you all posted. First RFE was for medicals, EVL and Marriage Certificate. Am guessing the second RFE is issued because the attorneys did not send all that was required by the first RFE in a hurry

It

is really unfortunate to receive another RFE. Hopefully, you get everything in order ahead of time to make sure you do not lose anymore time.

pujar said:
Please see my signature, I am yet to receive the RFE notice and hence the details of the RFE, will keep you all posted. First RFE was for medicals, EVL and Marriage Certificate. Am guessing the second RFE is issued because the attorneys did not send all that was required by the first RFE in a hurry

I also recd 2 RFE's in 485 stage, one during EAD2 renewal for brth certificate and another for medicals and EVL, as i didn't submit medicals during 485 filing (adviced by my a** hole lawyer).
I wouldn't totally blame the attorney, it could be some clerical errors on I 693 form done by doctors office. example, forgot to check a column, such medical RFEs are also seen.

RD : Mar-28-03
FP2 : Spe-17-04
RFE recd by USCIS : Oct-14-04

Next -> Approval/RFE#3/NOID/Case Transfer :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Changed...11/19/04

md_rockville,

Hope your theory is true. My LUD changed quite a few times after my FP (9/25). Yesterday it changed againg with no change in the message.

My wife did her FP on 10/23 and got LUD changed on 10/30 ('processing resumed) and 11/19 (no change) again.

I am expecting something good out of this last LUD change.

Details of second RFE

My second RFE is asking for EVL again, guessing there was some lack of coordination between the employer and the attorney and the EVL was not sent out as asked for in the first RFE. So I would have been approved on Nov 16 itself had it not been for the EVL missing in the package sent to USCIS. Anyways, am hoping it just means maybe a 1-month delay and not anything more.