Tracker: Waiting for Derivative's I-485 Approval

Some people (e.g., madgu) got an approval after seeing that message, but yours is probably the first case I've ever seen that gets that message after approval. Hopefully it's something good right around the corner...

My son's case was approved and we even got the receipt of approval.
After approval we got his biometrics done, the message online went from approved to "The case has been transferred to another office for processing...." What does that mean.
Could it be for card production?

National Customer Service centre

You mean Nebraska or National Service Center?

It is National Customer Service (NCS). It is not Nebraska Service Centre (NSC). Yes, they are closely resembling.

It is my understanding that since TSC immigration officer was not available at that time and call was forwarded to National Customer Service centre.

hi All.,
Was away for a while on Vacation...In our case Primary approved and Spouce Pending. SR response was it is in active process..

Did any one had any information why they were not approving the spouce applications ?

I was wondering the same thing. Lately there seems to be a lot of primary approved; spouse pending situations.

Our attorney initiated a SR for my wife's case today. Her name check was cleared back in 2005, so don't know what the issue is.

One more LUD

Hi All,

There was one more LUD on my son's case yesterday. The message changed to ::

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On September 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested.​

Hopefully, this is for the BioMetrics.

Update for today:

I went to Info pass as scheduled to follow-up status for my spouse pending application, they said she is awaiting for visa number, last week congressman letter say "security check is pending". They have no clue about the case.

Anyway I asked then can I take Biometric for my son since we already here (his was scheduled for next week), she said ok and we gave his biometrics.

waiting game continues for son card and spouse approval...

Probably USCIS will not honour you to have finger printing but they may initiate a request to send FP appointment letter. This is my guess.
I will be giving a telephone to call their 800-xx number for the pending cases of my cases. I will be calling either today or tomorrow.

Just like eagertoknow; there was an LUD and message change on my spouse's case today and the messgage reads:

"Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
On September 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

I'll contact my attornery and keep you posted about the developments.

Glad to know!

Update for today:

I went to Info pass as scheduled to follow-up status for my spouse pending application, they said she is awaiting for visa number, last week congressman letter say "security check is pending". They have no clue about the case.

Anyway I asked then can I take Biometric for my son since we already here (his was scheduled for next week), she said ok and we gave his biometrics.

Wish good luck for your spouse and son!

Looks like skin test RFE, please update when you get it

Just like eagertoknow; there was an LUD and message change on my spouse's case today and the messgage reads:

"Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
On September 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

I'll contact my attornery and keep you posted about the developments.

Is there any one around waiting for more than 80 days after the RFE response is received by USCIS with no update or LUD or approval and with PD current.

Does that mean...

... that they haven't acknowledged the receipt of your reply, as far as you know? I would call to make sure if they have received it then. You have 60 days to respond I think, and it's 80 days passed now... I would just want to make doubly sure if they have the response in their system.

Is there any one around waiting for more than 80 days after the RFE response is received by USCIS with no update or LUD or approval and with PD current.

Good!

Glad to hear they let your kid do biometrics... also sounds like your spouse's security check is now cleared. That's half the battle... I'm happy for ya.

Update for today:

I don't believe her, she told that NC was cleared before receiving congress man letter saying "Security check is pending".
Funny about her is, when I asked as per October VISA bulletin EB2 INDIA for my PD is not available, can my spouse get approval from October, she says VISA bulletin for October will come in November, she didn't believe me when I said September 11th they release October bulletin.

Glad to hear they let your kid do biometrics... also sounds like your spouse's security check is now cleared. That's half the battle... I'm happy for ya.

Speechless

...she says VISA bulletin for October will come in November, she didn't believe me when I said September 11th they release October bulletin.

How pathetic is that. She even does not have this basic knowledge. And sadly funny is I believe she is not alone.

We called many times but were told to wait 60 days. Last week we went for infopass and were told that the case is not touched after receiving RFE. Officer said the RFE is received and we got an updated message on June 26th that RFE is received. Also on the website we have the status as RFE response is received on June 26th.

The Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
On June 26, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail blah blah..

My spouse called today and was lucky to get nice IO lady telling that name check is clear and the case is not assigned to officer. She told that numbers are not available now, so they will assign the case to officer in October. Lets see.

... that they haven't acknowledged the receipt of your reply, as far as you know? I would call to make sure if they have received it then. You have 60 days to respond I think, and it's 80 days passed now... I would just want to make doubly sure if they have the response in their system.

Last edited by a moderator:
After morning FP for my son, I got following CRIS email and LUD, before this he had "Approval Notice sent" message

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 15, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Some people (e.g., madgu) got an approval after seeing that message, but yours is probably the first case I've ever seen that gets that message after approval. Hopefully it's something good right around the corner...

Thanks for the reply - and hope he gets the card soon

Looks like its been 8 days since you got that message for your son, I also got the similar message. Please update when ever you notice an LUD change since FP.
My son given FP yesterday (19th) and got LUD on the same day and again today(20th) LUD with the same message.

Thanks for the reply - and hope he gets the card soon