Tracker : Spouce's case not approved

new comer's question

I'm a new comer.

My question is: waht's the difference between name check and security check?

How can I get the info from FBI?

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Jinnah M said:
Hello everyone

Please keep hope and send a fax to FBI.
Many people have posted on this forum how to send fax to FBI but if you need more info let me know and I will tell you all I know

Need advice

Hi guys,

I need advice from people on this forum. I filed my 485 in jun 2003 and was approved in aug 2004, But i filed 485 for my wife and daughter in jan 2004 (they were in india when i filed my 485). NO FP yet. I filed for AP for wife and daghter last month and was approved already. no LUD change on 485. My question is that my wife and daughter are planning to go to india for alteast six months. can i postpone the FP date for six months (if i get it immediately after they leave). Please post if anybody have postponed their finger print dates.

thakns in advance

same situation.

I got approved 3 months back and my wife's 485 is still pending. Lawyer told its security check pending. She contacted and I contacted name check center before her on sep 1st week. they never got back to us, but they called lawyer and said name check file was assigned to analyst on sep-20th and will be processed soon. how sad.......that you have to follow-up with them, to make them so what they are supposed to do.

Thanks.