Tracker - Responded to RFE waiting for approval

RAVY

Registered Users (C)
Let us track approval after RFE

The response to my RFE was received by INS on Dec 20 and I am still waiting.

rfe reply received by INS on dec26, still waiting

i am still waiting after responding to rfe from INS. they received it on dec 26th.

any one got approval after replying to rfe in the last month or so?

please post, thanks.

My RFE has been pending since October 16th. They said they are awaiting final security clearances to be confirmed. (after initially denying that there were new procedures).

Last edited by a moderator:
INS got my RFE on NOV 14

RD : 27 JUL 2001
RFE ISSUED : 23 OCT 2002
RFE GOT BY INS: 14 NOV 2002.

------
Sun

Hope this would be a better week

Rd - 8/21/01
Rfe received by INS - Dec 19th. (Employment verification).

All the best.

Any more waiting for 485 approvals after RFE

Any more waiting for 485 approvals after RFE

RFE Received bv INS on DEC 10th

My RD is 08/21/2001.

RFE received by INS on Dec 10th 2002.

Waiting for approval

RFE (employment) issued 12-06-2002
Evidence received by INS 12-26-2002
-----
RD 08-17-2001
ND 09-17-2001
FP 04-30-2002
EB-1 - Ohio

Wating since 11-jun-2001 ( RFE receive Date by INS NSC)

Waiting since 11-jun-2002 ( RFE receive Date by INS NSC). I am not sure what is the problem with my case RFE was for Birth certificate and marriage certificate.

I have two more (from Indianapolis) friends of mine wating since second week of Aug 2002 (RFE receive date) and there RFE was for employment letter.

wait after RFE, time seems unpredictable and you never know. for me 218 days of wait is over after receiving rfe and and it looks likes similar time is expected from INS NSC as there processing time after RFE is 450 to 480 days.

I hope this will be my last RFE. If they issue one more and will take the similar time. than mr Garcia is not the right person for this job.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MS186 you are scaring us.

I am shocked to hear that you have not heard any thing after responding to RFE in Jun 2002.

Did you speak to IIO to after that?

many times and every time the responce was different. My attorney has send few fax inqueries also and response from liason's office was also same. "Your case is with officer and you will hear some thing very soon". In between has I have done my second FP and it looks like I am all set for the third EAD and AP.

Not only mine, same is the case of two of friends. I don't mean to scare you but too much expection after RFE for the faster approval is not good.

I did one mistake that I took some time to get my papers from India for birth certificate for my son and my wife, so I replied little bit late ( 8 April 01 was RFE issue date and 11 Jun 01 was receive date by INS.

I am with same company and same attorney since I can to US and I have changed my address two time since I have filed my - 485. Every other document is on time except approval notice.

It is all your luck. Take it easy like myself. If they approve it fine otherwise I know from were I came and where I have to go. Just don't care about, what you drive, care about things that drives you.

(all these are the words of my friends who got there approval on time)

finally and very finally...

"Samay se pahile aur kismat se jaida na kisi ko mila hai na milega"

MS186

dob rfe

My DOB was recent registration. I got the RFE replied with 3 affidavits. Recvd 2nd RFE, waiting for the letter. Has anyone got an RFE after parents and relative affidavits were sent.
Please let me know. I'm not sure if the 2nd rfe is for DOB or employment letter. If the 2nd RFE is for DOB again. Do I have to get a letter from INDIAN consulate that prior to 1969 DOB registration was not necessary. my DOB is 1968. Is there anyone with similar RFE. Please share...

RD 06/13/01
ND 07/30/01

RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED BY INS ON 11/01/02

WAITING FOR THEIR RESPONSE

hey ms186,

i am in the same boat as you. I got an RFE on 06/13 for employment verification. Replied to the RFE which was updated by INS on 06/29.

However, in my case my company name got changed (it got sold & bought) and my attorneys applied for a I-140 amendment with the new company. In Nov, the attorneys got a RFE on the amended 140 petition. They replied to it in Nov itself but still the 140 amendment is pending.

hopefully, i will hear something soon!

bye.

RFE

Hello there. I have been a silent visitor of this forum. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways. I filed my 485 in March 2001. I was laid off in May 2002. I got a RFE for employment verification on JUne 1 2002, the very same day I started the new job. Reply to the RFE was received on JUne 15 2002 by the INS. On June 19th 2002 my case was approved. I hope all of you will get their approvals soon . Good luck!!!

my RFE response was received by INS on Nov 21st.
Waiting since then.
RD 8/10/01 ND 9/19/01

I agree with ms186.
"no one ever got anything before its time and beyond his luck".
If things work out fine. If not, I don't have to think about where to go from here. There is a home, sweet home where we are more than welcome !!
So, guys relax and take it easy.