Tracker - Responded to RFE waiting for approval

Any EB1-EA and NIW applicants here??

Hello,

Any EB1-EA and NIW applicants received RFE about Employment??

We have a lot of RFEs regarding employment status. I am curious if the applicants of EB1-EA (self-sponsored) and NIW (self-sponsored) can also get RFEs about their employment status.

Any input is welcomed.

Replied RFE of employment letter also details about canada visit.

RD 01'oct 2001
ND 01' nov 2001

Rfe replie received by INS on 22 Jan 20033333

I have send my rfe on aug 27 02, INS website says that they received my RFE on Aug 27,02 and it takes from 450 to 480 days to process.

I hope I will get the approval soon.

Their is coloum in 485 which says last entry into US. we normally give dates which are more liek return from India and all. Even I visited canada that stem on passport got queried but it should no tbe major issue. as we do nto stay more then 30 days in canada. I stayed max 2 days any time. like naigra and all we all desi do.

After Replying RFE New LIN # ?

My questions is to guys already replied to RFE. How do you find out weather RFE reply was received by INS? Will my existing LIN # show me the message or I will have new lin # now?

any idea about approval time after reply? a guess/.....

Online case status will say the date the evidence was received and processing has resumed.

Under normal circumstances, RFEs were adjudicated in within 4-8 weeks. However with the current situation who knows.

450 to 480 days

my RFE reply was receieved on 25 Jan but message say as it is going to take 480 days as my preliminary examination is done.
what kind of message is this?
R there any approval came after rfe replies?

haigc,

Thats a standard message. Does'nt mean much, people were usually getting the approvals after RFE response anywhere from 2 weeks to eternity (as in our cases).

Lets hope they get around to issuing more approvals.