Tracker----June interview at Mumbai

I did not talk to Mumbai consulate yet

One day I tried but couldn\'t go through. But they seem to be prompt (I mean they will definitely with in 1 to 7 dasys) in responding to the e-mails.

1. First time they responded me on the same day when I inquired about Ac140 on March 05.
2. Second time I sent a note on 04/17 I got a response on 04/22.

I hope any one can post their experience like extension number or some thing, I might need to call them in the first week of May to request the Interview date.

P3 mailed to Mumbai on April 23rd - what do you think?

I know some guys on this thread have had their cases sent on March 26th etc. So what do you guys think? Am I ~ looking at July 15th?

sofar only 9 guys posted a message expecting june interview

Typically they would give process 25 EB2 cases and 25 EB3 cases for a month so I would think that you will get in June only. These are the guys expecting June interview at Mumbai. May be some silent guys are there. Certainly it would help every one if come out post their message.

greatlakes
ghosht
bigblue
bhagat
vsshah
happy_BB_99
endOfTheRope
dolphins

I was told to get the June date

I was told that my family will be scheduled in June.

Expecting June Interview

P3 Recvd by the consulate approx around 10 Apr. A mail
sent to the consulate indicated that June interview is most
likely, asked to check back by May 6th for exact date.

No Title

Mine is AC-140. Consulate received my packaet 3 on 3/19. I just missed may interview.

sofar 14 guys expecting june interview

greatlakes - not found
ghosht - EB3
bigblue - EB2
bhagat - not found
vsshah - EB2
happy_BB_99
endOfTheRope
dolphins
samuk
hjs
avk
akshar
raging_bull
prasadk

I think there are more guys.

Document collection: Questions about the SriFX list

I am trying to collect my documents using the SriFx list and I had some questions.

OF230 part1 and 2:
-----------------
is that the same as DS230 part 1 and 2?
I thought we already sent that with Packet 3. Do we need to take a copy with us again?

Tax returns/transcripts.
------------------------
Which one do we need: tax returns or transcripts or both?
I know there\'s an 800 number to call for the transcripts.
Are tax returns = the photocopies we keep at home before we send the taxes to the IRS?

Folder 6
--------
>Company docs (Alternate name, Payroll records)
>Payroll record and paystubs ( to establish my past employment)

What are payroll records and company docs?

Letter of employment:
---------------------
How recent does this have to be? I was going with the assumption of 2 weeks. But lawyer just emailed me saying she\'s already taken a emp letter on my behalf. Should I try to get a more recent one in May from my employer?

Thanks in advance!

Dolphins..

OF230 is obsolete..use DS230.
You had submitted DS230 PART1 with PACKET3 , not PART2.
You need to take DS230PART1 and PART2 with u for the interview.
Do not sign PART2 , that should be done in front of the consular officer.

Tax transcripts look different ( more official ) from the return forms(1040)..but they contain the same info..better take transcripts for the past three years,..,I did that..

I think Employement letter is okay if its 3 months within the interview date.Make sure to get it notarized..

Shanks

Updates.......

PrasadK...please update me as EB2 case in your list.

1.i heard somwhere in this forum that consulate may ask the financial results for latest quater and company brochure when you produce a employment letter to officer during interview. i would suggest to get in case they ask for.

2. i got reply from consulate about my june interview. to confirm date they asked me to inquire again on june 8-9. but june is became sure for me. they are very fast and polite in their response. just mention your BMB no. and name in mail.thats it.

Since we recently filed 2001 return, when will
the tax transcripts be ready so that we can
request that they be mailed to us?

6 weeks from the date u file

I requested my 2001 tax transcript after about a month of filing. But they could not send it to me because they said they had not yet received the information pertaining to that.

She said it could requested after 6 weeks from the date u file ur return.

I called yesterday to request fro 2001 transcript

The INS officer told me that I will get it in 7 to 10 days. She did not mention this problem. I am not sure whether I am going to get it or not cause I just filed return before 3 weeks.

Called bombay last night.

Got through after trying for 35 minutes. They said they received my case on 17th of April. This is amazing to me because NVC said they reviewed it on the 18th and sent it to Bombay on the 23rd. I have no idea what\'s going on. Lady would not give me any info about expected interview dates though.

I have sent an email, (this one did not bounce back!) and am waiting to hear from them.
Just trying to keep the group updated. What are others in the same time frame upto?