TRACKER: Jun - Oct 2003 in Spreadsheet

Does anybody know whether you can do anything if your future employer, after getting LC approval, does not want to file I-140 for you because the employer got a better deal for somebody else with labor (with your LC) substitution ?

Is Arnold going to make any difference in our processing, guys ? Well, from Kenboo's scan, it looks like that there is no progress on I-140 !! I do not understand why they changed the status saying "30-60 days"..

Did anybody watch Dravid's batting last night ? He is the Wall of Indian batting !! He proved it again ! Chopra looks decent as opener..

I140 message changed from 30-60 to 270-300

It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. same here. now it's 270 to 300. I don't need estimated date of processing if they can't make it.

Well, with the current trend, I estimate that I-140 will take 10-12 months at least. Specially, things do not move much in Nov-Dec. We are already in Oct and I won't be surprised if I-140 date does not move much by end of this year. My feeling is that they would be processing April'03 cases for EB3 and June'03 for EB2 at the end of 2003. So, non-concurrent filers are going to loose so much time for their I-485.