TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

We should see some August 2003 Approvals before end of this week/Month/Year.

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I wanted to inform you about my application dates for the concurrent filing of I-140, I-485, EAD and AP.

Notofication date for all of the above : NOV 3rd 2003

EAD received for both my wife and me: DEC 15th 2003

PS: My application is based on substitution labor.

Regards and Good luck.

Originally posted by naanshi
We should see some August 2003 Approvals before end of this week/Month/Year.

naanshi.

I don't think so naanshi, but to be on the optimistic side I have to say "YES".

Hey how do u know that they are processing second week of August.There are couple of people here on this thread whose ND is first week of August and at least my case status has not changed.

Now they update the status once a week, you will see the results this Friday.

The officer needs 2 weeks to evaluate the file, all the NDs up to August 18th out of shelf.

Originally posted by I140NSC
Now they update the status once a week, you will see the results this Friday.

The officer needs 2 weeks to evaluate the file, all the NDs up to August 18th out of shelf.
Hey I140NSC, you did not told where you got the info. I hope and pray that you are right because my ND is AUG-18th.

Re: updated tracker

Originally posted by mimihu
NSC I-140 tracker updated with the information after Dec 2, 2003.

maltu EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent
LIN-03-196-5xxxx
11-Jun-03 - RD
15-Jun-03 - ND
30-Nov-03 - AD
10-Nov RFE - Color photos
Filed 485 on 25th september, received a RFE on 10th Nov,
responded on 25th NOv, waiting for EAD...etc

Originally posted by ulhas
enigma261
I am waiting from may 23rd. EB2 non-concurrent. looking to this delay I had filed my I-485 last month. Hopefully this will expedite the process.
Any one EB2, RIR, non-concurrent in same boat....

Maltu..i think we have similar cases...filed 140 on June 11th,
waited till sept 25th and filed for 485, i40 approved on 30th Nov...there was a RFE on 485 - passport copies....waiting for EAD.

Are u from IL? do you have any idea if the city where you live would have any effect on the 485..my employer if from chicago, IL

Hi I140NSC,
I don't think that they update the online status once in a week. My friend's I-140 petition(EB3-RIR, Concurrent, ND:July 24, 2003) was approved on Dec 10, 2003 and the next morning (Dec 11th), I could see the online status change.

I will be very happy, if your message comes true and if we see some August approvals this friday.

Posting by I140NSC:

"Now they update the status once a week, you will see the results this Friday.

The officer needs 2 weeks to evaluate the file, all the NDs up to August 18th out of shelf."

naanshi.

Sometimes there is UCIS.ONLINE.MESG.EXCEPTION--

My 140 was approved 3rdNov'03 but Online status is not updated so far.
Any one in the same boat .

LXS

Hi lxs,
Can you please post your details like Notice Date, concurrent or not, EB3 or EB2, Labor Substitution or not.....

Thanks,

naanshi.

it's in the tracker.

eb3 concurrent
27 march rd nd
8/14 rfe

Originally posted by naanshi
Hi lxs,
Can you please post your details like Notice Date, concurrent or not, EB3 or EB2, Labor Substitution or not.....

Thanks,

naanshi.

I am working for Company A at a Client(company B) place on H1B. Company A started my Gc process,LC Cleared applied for I140 & I485 Semi concurrent.

Now Company B wants to retain Company A's employees as their employees. They have taken in people having GC & EAD.

They would like to hire me too. But I am very hesitant to join because it would affect my greencard. I have 2 options left with me.

1. Do H1B transfer to Company B ( I have H1B for another 2 years). Continue my GC process thru Company A as they are willing to cooperate in this transition & GC Process.

OR

2. Wait till I get I140 Cleared and I485 180 days + period and use AC21 .

But in option 2, the company B may not wait for 180 days and look for other alternatives. They would like to finalise the transition at the earliest. They are ready to do H1B transfer.

Could I take the H1B transfer? Will there be any problem in my GC process with Company A?

OR
Since EAD is expected in Jan and hope I140 also cleared by that time. With those, Could I join Company B ignoring 180 days period. Will it affect my GC Process?

Please give your views. Any suggestions Please........

Thanks much

Report this post to

EAD Approved

I-140 /EB3 - OCT 16
I-485,I-765 - NOV 06,2003

EAD got approved today . Does the EAD card goes to attorney or to the beneficiary & how long does it takes for the card to delivered?

BCIS Message:-

On December 17, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Last edited by a moderator: