Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview - New Delhi Consulate

They sent mine on May 8th

I called around 9 this morning and the person at NVC said that my papers were sent to Delhi yesterday. I was thinking that yours also must have gone together. I don\'t understand why won\'t they send it, once the review is done.
I think they must have sent it. Why don\'t you check again tomorrow.

I guess its my bad luck .... I talked to 2 different CSRs and both said its not been sent ....

I hate this NVC - DELHI F#$#ing loop .... I am now getting the feeling that I will get August :(

This whole thing sucks !!!!!! .... review done on 5/2 case not yet sent ....

My Case was not sent on 5/8 !!!! Everyone who was reviewed by 5/3 got their cases sent on 5/8 but for some F$%^%$^%# reason NVC did not send mine ....

I hope its sent on 5/15 and probably I am now looking at August !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it really sucks ...

It still don\'t get it as to why they did not send your papers, once the review is complete. Don\'t know what to say about them !!!

Even though NVC sent mine on 8th, I am not much hopeful that I will get a July interview. The way Delhi is working and looking at some posts on this site, I am also looking at August now.

reviewed 05/13

folks,

Whats the time frame between review done by NVC and P3 being entered by NWD cons...
Any idea at what I might be looking at for an interview date..my review got over today
thnx
jafo

jafo ...urs should be sent on 5/15 ...call on 5/16 to confirm it ...

u should get late July interview .... mine was reviewed on 5/2 but still not sent !!!!!

packet 4 mailing add

im9999,
dude do you know where will they send my P4, or do i need to call
them and tell them....i guess will they default to my delhi add or US add..thnx
jafo

im9999, Did u call NVC...

I hope they must have sent your papers to the consulate this week.
Do you still think I will get July?

Thanks,

vsn

I will call them tomorrow ....

I am really hoping that they would have sent the case today 5/15 ...

Yaah u will get July and I will too if they get my P3 before May30th ...so lets hope for the best :)

Did u call up Delhi?? Urs should have reached them ... try calling them on THursday night (friday morning for India)..

I was thinking of calling tonight, (Thursday for them)...

Will try couple of times, if I can get through then fine otherwise will try again tomorrow.

Really hoping for July. lets see how it goes.
Also are you going for second PCC? I have just one from NYCG.
What a pain if we have to get one more.

Good luck for tomorrow.

the PCC from NYCG is fine ...

we don\'t need the local one ....

All the best for tonite ...hope it has reached .... b\'cause it seems the package did reach Mumbai on Monday ... same courier same country ...

try calling them betweek 12:30 - 2:00 am EST ..

Got 11th July

NVC review 11th April (so exactly 3 months from the review date)
send to NWD 16th April
Reached NWD 24 th April
Interview Date 11th July
P4 mailed to US address

Case finally sent to NWD !!!

My case was sent out yesterday 5/15 ... reviewed on 5/2
Still hoping for July :)

Congrats, im9999....

I could not speak to the operator at Consulate yesterday. Will try again tonight otherwise might have to request someone to go to the consulate during the day.

does sworn affidavite by parents are enough as marriage certificate?

Hi Gurus,

Please help. Do I have to get marriage certificate from a hindu marriage registrar or sworn affidavite will do.

Thanks,

Parag

you have to get the Marraige Certificate ... sworn affidavites will not work in this case ...