Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview - New Delhi Consulate

so delhi is giving you approx 1 month

1 month notice while other consulates are giving 1.5 -2 months notice, that sucks big time
vijay

Thats worse than I thought ... sorry to hear that brb .....

Are u going for cp from Sydney or Tokoyo ??

received my P4 today ... but have a few questions?

Also, I got my P4 today with a medical Appointment date ! I am assuming that we should ignore that ?

For the medical we need to have a photograph. Does it have to be the immigration photograph that we will be submitting to the consulate ?

received my P4 today ... but have a few questions?

Also, I got my P4 today with a medical Appointment date ! I am assuming that we should ignore that ? For the medical we need to have a photograph. Does it have to be the immigration photograph that we will be submitting to the consulate ?

krishnap: AC140 can be done with CP approved I140

both New Delhi consulate and Mumbai consulate accept AC140s for cases which were originally approved for CP. this has been confirmed by a whole lot of people on this site.
of course you will need the I824 receipt. Search this site to get more info.

they did not mention about any possible date ...

they keep repeating the crap about its all automated ..."COMPUTER" generates the dates ..blah blah blah ....

July dates are actually not out ... Delhi being behind is conducting interviews in July with June visa numbers !!! That is why they gave July dates in May itself .... but the last 2 weeks of July are yet to be assigned to anyone ...if you see the cptracker or the boards the last guy who was issued a July date in May was "dvoh" and his date is July 19th ...

But whatever is happening, it seems to be a mess !! Delhi can\'t handle 520 cases of May while Bombay is doing 1540 cases in June !!!!!!! Even Delhi\'s website still shows May dates while we are half way into June !!!

Keep pushing them I guess thats the only way ...