Tracker for NVC cases recvd/created in March -->Pkt3 >Consulate

arv001

I thought of tracking cases that were created in March , Pkt3 creation etc.

My details :
I140 AD : 01/22 (CSC)
Case recvd: 03/20
Case created : 03/27
Waiting for pkt 3 creation

case recieved on april 04th bu NVC

I 140 approved on Jan 11th (CSC)
NVC recieved case on April 4th

When Can I expect a case to be created and Packet 3 to be recieved

P3 created on April 8

Case reached : March 20
case created : March 27
P3 created : April 8th.

Any idea how long they take to send it out ?

they seem to send it out the same day or in the next couple of days ... so u should atleast get it w

Here\'s my info

EB3(RIR), TSC
I-140 AD: March 12
NVC case created: April 8

I checked AVM with my receipt number and looks like my case has been created on 8th or 9th. I will try to call NVC soon to find out more details. Now I\'m waiting for my P3...

Let\'s keep this thread alive so we can track the P3 process!

im9999, going by the current status, my lawyer may receive p3 this weekend or early next.

Then by the time it is reviewed and sent to consulate it will be mid - May so i guess, I can expect only late august interview. so can I request consulate to schedule it in july-august timeframe ?

Almost same info

Almost same info people are tacking in tabular form in
WhiteRose "March 140 Approvals track here.." 4/11/02 5:08pm!skip=149

Its in tabular form, pretty good.

gckod thats great !! congrats and wish you good luck. you can track our progress here.

I think your cosulate is chennai, right ?

Folks, lawyer received P3 on April 12th. He is sending it back tomorrow (16th)!!

He had the DS 230 part 1 filled out ready, that\'s why I guess he is sending it tomorrow. Is the \'USPS certified mail\' option ok ??

im9999, will NVC will recieve it by this month end ?

send it by USPS Express Mail and NVC should receive it in 14 days ....all the best !

certified mail will take more number of days to reach St. Louis ... so go with Express Mail ...next day delivery before noon :)

Congratulations, targetgc!

Wow! I\'m so excited for you! It\'s been a while since I heard someone actually receiving P3 from NVC and yours came in so fast! It\'s wonderful that your lawyer had the documents filled out before hand. I believe mine will forward the P3 to me once they receive it. Then I need to fill it out, send it to the lawyer, etc. Anyway, I\'m dying here to get my P3! I guess I should start filling out the DS230 form myself. Hopefully I will get my P3 by the end of the month...

Please keep us updated with your progress and I hope all the other people who got their I140 approved in March will receive P3 soon.

targetgc

What does the AVM message say when P3 is created? My case was created 8 days after your\'s was created. I expect it to be created some time this week.