Tracker for ND Sept 2002

No 2nd FP or RFE

Hi kshashikanth,

Please add my case information into your Excel tracking list.
EB3, Single
RD 09/12/2002
ND 09/21/2002
1st FP 10/15/2002
no 2nd FP or RFE yet.
Waiting for 3rd EAD and AP since May 12th.
LIN02xxxxxxx

My current company's attorney invoked AC21 rule by sending notification to US CIS sometime mid of last year. Then,my case status changed on 08/23/2003 with the following message:
"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

To All,
I am a bit worried now because I noticed that a lot of Sep 2002 applicants have either received 2nd FP notice or RFE and I have received none of them so far. Please let me know if there is any ways to escalate my situation. I am thinking to see senators or congressman for having quick updates on my case.

I thank you for your quick response and assistance.

Asking Previous Empl History

Hi All,

Sashi & Honeyhappy Pl help

Here I am posting my details

RD 09/05/02
ND 09/12/02
FP1 10/30/02
FP2 06/7/04
RFE 06/25/04
Lin-02-XXXXXXXX

I got RFE on 06/25/04 about Emp letter & for my wife they are asking abt proof Res & Joint Accs .One MOnth back i changed Address from MO to Indiana and working for NewEmployer from May 04.

The Officer is asking :

1. The record indicates that you have moved to Indiana and it is not clear if you are still working for X .Therefore,Provide Name & Location of your current employer ,Including the dtae you began empl with ORG.

If I change Employer According to AC21 my Previous Emp History & G-325A I need to provide Empl History to INS

1.All four years W2s and tax statements
2.All Pay stubs and cancelled checks (both sides)
3.New Employer Letter

The Problem is I have Less Salary on my W2s

1. Working for A Company Salary on LC : X

LC approved in May 02
I140 approved July 02
I 485 Applied Sept 02

Wages
------
Came frm India in the Month May 00

2000 W2 - X-19 ( Joined A Cmpy in Nov 00)

2001 W2 - X

2002 W2 - X-29

2003 W2 - X-12

Now I am getting X + 13 But B Cmpy Can Give Letter for X.

Joined in B Company in May 04 Not informed to INS about Changing Employer & not informed to A Cmpy also .So what I have to do Pl help.

Couple of months i was on Bench with out Pay ,I am worried about my Previous Emp History .

Please Gurus Put valuable Suggestions!!!

Appreciate your helps !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is the salary difference? I personaly feel if it is not a big difference then one can always say the same job and similar work etc it should work. However more experienced members may like to add more. Good luck

Minumona,

I think salary on W2 doesn’t always make much impact , because the W2 says that you have received wages for that year from that employer so the amount on W2 will not impact much, you may work for full year or you may have taken long vacation with this numbers on W2 will change. As much I know if you have W2 for all years it is good, the figures are not important.
And just provide new employer info and also make sure that send confirmation letter of your address change which you will get from USCIS. For proof of living same address send Lease agreement.
I think you are very fine any how I am lay person the best advice will be given by your attorney or senior persons can share their suggestions.

All the best ……..

Please post your updates ……..

My online message changed to "On July 2nd fingerprints received......"
I did my second FP on JUne 22nd. Same with SPouse's case

485 RD 09/03/2002
ND 09/13/2002
FP1 10/08/2002
FP2 06/22/2004

same for spouse

Parshu

Programmer Analyst/ Consultant

Hi Sashi,

Thanks for your Suggestions !!!

I Have one more Question for you Pl help

On my LC My Lawyer Mentioned Title : Consultant

Salary : 50K

But Labour Officer Give : Programmer Analyst

Current Employer Give : Programmer Analyst/ Consultant

Salary : 65K

Current Employer Title & Salary I am Concerned .Please give your Opinion on this .Appreciate Your Help!!!

--Minu

Minumona,
Don’t worry about job titles just make sure that you justify that same both titles have same job duties , because each organization will have different titles for the same job duties or nature of work . Make sure that you or your attorney explains that both jobs have same duties.

All the best ……..

Thanks

Shashi

Please consult your attorney I am just lay person like you……………

Salary

Sasi,

Thanks!!

Mentiond LC Salary : 50K

Current Employer Salary : 65K

Current Employer Salary I am Concerned .

Thank you so much for your Reply

Appreciate Your Help!!!

-Minu

Early fingerprints in Boston

I decided to try get my fingerprints done early in Boston, and went in this morning. Below is my experience that I thought the group might find useful.

FP appointment date: 7/30/04
FP done: 7/9/04

I arrived at ~7:40am to find a line of ~30 people outside the door (they open at 8am). At 7:50am, a very nice lady came out to explain the process - have your appointment paper and ID ready, no food/drink inside, no cell phones, etc. Two agents then went through the line checking papers and split everyone into 2 lines: those with appointments and those without (I was obviously in the latter line). When the agent looked at my appointment sheet and saw the date, all she said was, "Wow, you're here early".
At 8am, the people with appointments began moving inside. It all went very quickly, and I was inside by about 8:10am. At the door, they asked for my EAD which I didn't have, but I did have passport with the I-94 (which they wanted to see). There was nothing on the FP notice telling me that I had to bring my EAD - it just said to bring identification (passport, driver's license, etc.). So, BE WARNED: take your passport with the I-94 or your EAD! (in fact, I'd suggest taking your passport AND EAD, just to be safe).
Once inside, they give you a form to fill out and you're told to go to 'yellow' line (for EAD and GC fingerprints). Most people sat down to fill out form, but if you're a quick writer and can write standing up, go straight to the line and fill out the form there; that's what I did and it sped things up a lot - I got ahead of some of the people that had appointments! (warning: line moves quickly!). The info you'll need (besides basic name, address, etc.) is: Alien reg. number, height, weight, and social security number.
Once you get to the desk, they'll check over your form, look at your hands (I guess to make sure they're clean/undamaged enough to get fingerprints), and give you a number. I got my number at about 8:15am, sat down, and was called at 8:25am. I had to wait in line for a short while at the back where they do the fingerprints, but it wasn't very long. I walked out at 8:38am!

From the data out there on various trackers, it looks like I should be approved 1-2 months after these fingerprints. Wish me luck!

SlipJ

9/13/02 EB2 approved

Received email about approval (self and spouse).

Ksashikanth, Please update the spreadsheet.

Also my friend's case with ND 9/11/02 was approved on 7th July.
You can add this to the spreadsheet.
Friend's case Details
9/11/02. 2ndFP: 06/03/04: approval: 07/07/4 (per online).

Thanks Rajiv and rupnet.
Sept13
RD: 09/04/02
ND: 09/13/02
1st FP: Oct02
2nd FP: 06/03/02
Applied 3rd EAD and AP.
AD: 07/09/04

Online Status shows RFE generated for spouse

The online status shows a RFE was generated for my wife even though my case status remains the same

VSC Processing update

The I-485 priority date just jumped to April 17, 2002! :) Is this significant? I doubt it...!

SlipJ

Update my message

Finally my 2nd FP notice came in.

My updated data
EB2
RD: Sep 10 2002
ND: Sep 19 2002
1st FP: Dec 15 2002
RFE: May 10 2004
RFE received: June 1 2004
2nd FP: Aug 14 2004