Tracker for ND Sept 2002

Ur FP will not expire till Dec 04, so u don't need to take a new one.. Most people here are getting a new one as their FPs have recently expired (15 months from date of FP).

Technically, FP has nothing to do with address change but the world of CIS is full with inexplicable vagaries..

-ab

Last Updated Date Changed today

Like I mentioned in my earlier post.. My LUD has changed to today's date. I guess my Address change triggered this. Hope some one in CIS realize that my FP2 or RFE are due :)
Sitting tight...will post if I hear anything..

arp001 said:
Called USCIS today t oenquire about my case. Their standard reply is .. on July 9th we have recieved .. blah blah bla and processing is resumed. I then asked them when was the last communication sent to me and they replied the above stuff. Since I have changed my attorneys I wanted to make sure that all communication is sent to me and she filed a Change of address for me.. Even though I did not change my Home address. I did not object as I was hoping if this would trigger something.....
Still waiting for 2nd FP ...

updated Xls sheet

Updated xls sheet ........

I think all EB2 category should get some good news in coming days according to this tracker......

All the best

RFE for my wife and daughter only

My wife and daughter got RFE.
Marriage cert. and incomplete shot for my wife.
She didn't get shot because she was pregent when applied 485.
I submitted Marriage cert. before. I don't understand
why they ask this again. Anybody knows why?
I have original copy issed in 2002. Do you think I can use this 2 year old copy?
I did FP2 but my wife didn't get FP2 notice yet.

ND 09/10/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
James_281,
Can you send me total details which are in xls sheet ..........

All the best

Thanks
Shashi

James_281 said:
My wife and daughter got RFE.
Marriage cert. and incomplete shot for my wife.
She didn't get shot because she was pregent when applied 485.
I submitted Marriage cert. before. I don't understand
why they ask this again. Anybody knows why?
I have original copy issed in 2002. Do you think I can use this 2 year old copy?
I did FP2 but my wife didn't get FP2 notice yet.

ND 09/10/2002

Eb2

kshashikanth,
Out of 7 entries in sept 3 of them got Approved.
One other got 2nd FP, Rest no update..
Not sure how you felt that we may get some news.. Hopefully you are right...

Oh by the way I am from India and Location is IL. Please update the spreadsheet.

kshashikanth said:
Updated xls sheet ........

I think all EB2 category should get some good news in coming days according to this tracker......

All the best

Another Addition

ND: Sept 23, 2002
FP1: Oct, 2002
3 EADs, 2 APs already approved
3rd AP: Apr 28, 2004, waiting for approval
FP2: May 05, 2004
RFE: None
AD: ?????

did second FP yesterday at Newark, NJ.
Man, they treat like dogs there. It was a horrible experience. Appointment was at 11 Am, which was meaning less because you have to stand in line and wait for your turn anyway. We were there by 845am and stood in line till 130pm to get the FP done.

Parshu

updated Xls sheet

Here I am attaching updated xls sheet ........

Note :- Please post your Category and Country/ST for those who have not updated ........

Update for my record

Category: EB2
State: MI

Kshashikant: Anything else I should add?

Online Message Update

I did not do anything recently.
Did my second FP on May 5, 2004.
Online message changed today saying.....

"On July 9, 2003 we received your fingerprints, processing has resumed....."

What does this mean? I did my first FP on Oct 30, 2002. Checked with FBI, they sent those on the same day. Did second FP on May 5, 2004, those were also sent same day.

Online message never changed before. This is the first time I am seeing this change. This is surprising to me because my case is straight forward case, no job change, no address change, nothing.......

Anybody suggest on this, whats going on with my case??

sep02 ,
This happened to my wife’s case ……….but there is no change in my case …….I am primary applicant ……..

So just wait and see what happens ……….

All the best ………..

I have received 2 FP notice on 6/26/2004 by mail. Its been over one month RFE response was received by USCIS and last update was 5/24/2004.
Finger print schedule date is 8/5/2004 and I am planing to get it done early.
Any suggestions or tips, please advise.
Thanks

Last Update Date Changing Continuously

My I-485 last update date changes to today's date everyday without any change in message.

Anybody else experiencing the same??

Sept02 : May be good news for you is on the way...

Mine is not changed from the last time it was updated (Address change).
Sept02,
Are you getting emails for every time the LUD changes.. I dont get that. Only if message changes I get email. This how my EAD application went thru..
My LUD was updated... then in next two business days the EAD was approved.. May be its good news for you then...