Tracker for ND Sept 2002

uplko
Congrates. Is there any particular reason that you did not get any RFE as I have heared that normally job RFE is asked for when 485 approval is ready. Honey

RFE for my wife and daughter only

Guys,

Anybody has the same situation?
I got e-mail form BCBS today.
They sent RFE for my wife and daughter. My case status is same as before.
I did FP2 but my wife didn't get the notice yet.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

lin02281XXXXX
ND; Sept/2002
FP2; apr/2002
RFE 6/5/2004 not for me yet based on e-mail.

The last updated date for me and wife changed to to yesterday's date (6/10/2004). But the message didn't change. We have applied for new EAD and AP on 5/14/2004.

AMN
I-485 EB2
RD 9/13/2002
ND 9/25/2002

AMN,
It is good news you should expect some news on your case or it may be of your new EAD and AP applications ........

All the best ........

Congratulation! maverick1976

maverick1976,
Congratulation! buddy I am very happy that your case got approved because I am watching your case very close between my case your case only one day different ....I have some hopes that my case will get approved very soon.......

One more thing can you tell your Category .........

Here I am attaching updated Xls .........
Enjoy your days.....

RFE Received

I have received an RFE for my case on may 25th. It is for Employment authorization i.e a copy of my EAD is required.

Recvd Dt :- Sept 12 2004
FP1 :- 11/01/2002
FP2 :- 04/01/2004
RFE :- 05/25/04

I have replied to RFE on 5/11(last updated date is 5/14). Waiting for Second FP.

By looking at the spreadsheet, it looks like they are sending(or sent) 2nd FP notices for people wo did their 1st FP sometime end of 2002. So hopefully I should get the FP notice in few weeks.
Here is my question, when they issue FP notice, does it go to both my attorney and myself?

RFE issued:04/16/2004

RD:09/20/2002
ND:11/17/2002
FP:01/07/2003
NO 2ND FP YET

Called USCIS Today

Called USCIS today t oenquire about my case. Their standard reply is .. on July 9th we have recieved .. blah blah bla and processing is resumed. I then asked them when was the last communication sent to me and they replied the above stuff. Since I have changed my attorneys I wanted to make sure that all communication is sent to me and she filed a Change of address for me.. Even though I did not change my Home address. I did not object as I was hoping if this would trigger something.....
Still waiting for 2nd FP ...

vrajbhumi - I have the same situation - not sure how this will affect processing. Probably not much one could do about it anyway - but I thought I'd post to let you know you're not the only one.

-nfistzw

EB3
RD - Sept 2002
FP2 - June 25th, 2004

vrajbhumi,
Yes this is usual this happned to me but otherway ..........so I took my wife FP notice and we both finished it ..........

re Vrajbhumi

vrajbhumi said:
Mine & my wife's ND is 9/2002. I got my second FP notice but not for my wife. Is this usual?

Can you post your extact dates for tracking purpose .......
Note you can have look at xls sheet .......

Thanks

It's my turn!!!!!!

Received email notifications this morning. Both my wife's and my case got approved on 06/15/04.

Thanks guys for sharing your information, your turns will come soon!.

PS. I am not sure if my 3rd EAD renewal (applied last week) triggered the approval.

Second FP

ND 9/19/02.
FP1 10/02
FP2 7/03. following change of address(on EAD renewal)

All you guys are posting that you got fp notices recently. Just wondering if I should get one more?

I did send ar11 at the time of change of address. Curious if I need to send an other form for change of address in the 485 forms.

sp_mi