Tracker for EB3 PD April/May 2002

Aakash28 said:
Hello nwin,

Your's and my case are exactly the same - I am also an EB3 lab. sub. case from India - PD Sep 2000. I also recently got exactly the same reply of "additional review" from INS regarding the status inquiry I did a month back. I also have exactly the same concerns as you have - have'nt seen any EB3 approvals with PD bet July - Dec 2000. I thought it was only at VSC - but now you're telling that it's at NSC too!!!!

Something really weird is happening - Please do keep in touch and let me know incase anything changes at your end - I will do the same.

BTW have you been able to figure out whether "additional erview" is the same as name-check - if not then what is it???

Thanks

Well let's hope they approve some GC before the FY2006 end, otherwise these visa numbers will be left un-used...... it's been a long wait for all of us.

Nwin

Yet to File for 485

Hi All,
I recently got my labor approval in EB3 category (Indian). Waiting for my lawyer to get back to me as to when he is planning to prepare my next stage papers. Can anybody give me any pointers as to when I can probably file my I-485 (after I-140, or if possible, concurrently) based upon the retrogressed situation ?

PD: 03/03 EB3, RIR

Hello nwin and Aakash28,

Add me to your list. My PD is 10 APR 01, which is current since August 2006.
Did u guys check for the LUD on your cases?

My case is in "Additional Review" since 13MAY05 and my FBI NC is ok, done.There are with my case 4904 GC cases in a EXTERNAL Agency benn investigated and USCIS doesn`t count these cases in the backlog. These Agencies can be: CIA, American Consulate in the country of origen or DHS/USCIS HQs. What can I do?

Hi group,
I just got my second fingerprints/biometrics appointment. See my profile below. My PD is before they list on the visa bulletin so I don't know waht is going on..For whoever asked about the fingerprints: they are valid for 15 months only!

EB3-NSC (world)
I140-I485 concurently November 2001
I-140 approved July 2005
I-485 pending
FP/first-January 2005
Biometrics July 2005
FP/second-October 17
Sept 2006 made request for "out of processing time" and the response was that the file is waiting for an officer; contact back in 6 months :eek:

Waiting...........

I just updated my signature in crazy anticipation of good news soon..... I think I am only days away now. Please wish me luck people!! I want my xmas present early :p

Waiting since October for approval

PD went current on October 1st. Thought I'd have it by now... getting worried.

See details under signature