Tracker for EB3 cases

EB3 stuck at 06/26/03 as of 08/01/04

EB3 has not moved even for 08/01/04 and stuck at 06/26/03. Anyone hearing any approvals/RFE after 06/26/03. Any idea when these dates will move???
:confused:

Thanks,
takegc

I140 Approvals in the timelines of I485

According to attorney Murthy's bulletin, seems like CSC is interpreting the
Concurrent filing rules differently than expected. Murthy is speculating that
the I140 will be approved when 485 date becomes current. That would mean
we have to wait forever. One can guesstimate that at the current rate of
1 month of 485 cases per 15 days. prolly it would take 7-8 months for them to get to Oct 2003 cases. So oct 03 140 filers may have to wait for another 8 months.

Another guess [ my guess ] is that may be CSC will initially try to get to goal of 20 Month wait time for 485 as suggested by Ombudsman Khatri and then try to achieve the goals for I140.

This just pure guess work. Any comments and any other guesses are welcome.. :)

~
crazion

I-140 Approved

Guys,

Happy to share the good news that my I-140 got approved (as per online status). Here is the details :

EB3 non-concurrent
RD : 08/06/2003
RFE : 05/05/2004 (company's eligibility to pay and past experience)
RFE responded : 07/21/2004
Approved : 08/02/2004.

All the best guys and see you I-485 forum soon...

congrats Zeroc,
a few questions .. 1) how big was your company.
2) did your w-2s always have more than proferred wages
3) did you have to make up the difference in proferred wages to w-2 based on company profits.

thanks
crazion..

Two months for reply?

Hi Zeroc,

Congratulations on your 140 approval but it seems your employer
took two months to reply RFE ? Why?

Asking because We also received the same RFE, Please share
your experience & what exactly your employer sent in reply....

EB3 - Opted for CP
ND - 09/10/2003
RFE - 08/04/2004

Thanks in advance,

Mine is pending for more than 800 days

All these days it was showing some kind of status. This morning it showed the following -
'The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.'
The same message in AVM.
God knows whats going on.

Just wanted to share this.
Good luck.

Guess you are close to approval of GC (485 itself) or FP notice if you have not got

tiredofins said:
All these days it was showing some kind of status. This morning it showed the following -
'The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.'
The same message in AVM.
God knows whats going on.

Just wanted to share this.
Good luck.

By the way guys join our campaigns thread.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137934

Last edited by a moderator:
crazion, ansarianas

Sorry for late reply. I was out of town for a week and didn't look at forum at all. Here is my response :

For crazion :
1) how big was your company.
--- mid size, around 400 employees

2) did your w-2s always have more than proferred wages
--- yes
3) did you have to make up the difference in proferred wages to w-2 based on company profits.
--- nope

For ansarianas :
>> it seems your employer took two months to reply RFE ? Why?
>>
--- I have a very lazy lawyer (company sponsored). My lawyer normally takes 2 months to file anything !! It should not have taken more than a week to file my I-140 rfe response.

>>Asking because We also received the same RFE, Please share
your experience & what exactly your employer sent in reply
>>
--- a letter from employer financial officer (more than 100 employee)
--- past experience certificates
--- current contact of previous employments (email address, phone no of HR etc)

well, I've tracked the cases filed on the same day as mine(mid Aug, 03). I found 3 cases were approved(without RFE) on Aug 9 and Aug 10, 04 and one got a RFE on Aug 11. I can't tell if they are cocurrnt or not but one thing for sure is mine is a NON-cocurrent file but it's still pending.

what I found weird is, even all the cases have the same RD, the last updated date is different. My LUD was 4/14/04 but a lot of them had LUD back in mid Aug, 03. Since mine is a non-cocurrent file, I don't need FP, EAD or AP and why would I had LUD in April this year but didn't hear anything further from CSC? Besides, the 3 recent approved cases' LUD was in mid Aug, 03 and got direct approvals now. I sort of thinking maybe LUD means something else...anyone can find some clue on that?

mine is non-concurrent too (Sep 03, 2003) and the LUD date is sep 05, 2003. I am inclined to think that LUD does not mean anything whatsoever, just a database update or somthing.
Any other thoughts?

I140inCA said:
mine is non-concurrent too (Sep 03, 2003) and the LUD date is sep 05, 2003. I am inclined to think that LUD does not mean anything whatsoever, just a database update or somthing.
Any other thoughts?

I think whenever USCIS picks up a case, dust it off (or not) and move it to another dusty shelf they change LUD so people would think something is happening :mad: It seems that LUD gets updated when people try to get EAD, FP etc (for concurent filers) but I have no idea why LUD changes in non-concurent cases. Maybe my remark about dusty shelves is not that far fetched :)

my RD is 8/8/03 and LUD for 140 is 4/14. No news after that, no news before LUD also.
I got EAD/AP in FEB and my FP was done end of april...so none of these events should trigger LUD of 4/14 for I-140. so theory of dusting off makes more sense :) :)

I was thinking the same way but I felt confused when I track all the cases received the same day as mine. There are about 35 cases received on the same day as mine and about 1/3 cases' LUD is still right after the RD(for that I can understand cuz that may just mean that CSC enters those cases into their data base and never touch them thereafter since they are still in received status). For myself, my LUD was 4/14/04 and there are only 2 cases have the same LUD as mine. I kinda thinking maybe they separate those cases by different EB category.

desi145, is your EB2 or EB3? mine is EB2.

Besides, I really want to know what EB category the cases approved lately belong to? I feel like only EB2/EB3 cases get delayed...

YES mine is EB2.
unfortunately while scanning cases we won't be able to find from WAC number, whether the case is concurrent or not AND whether it's EB2/EB3?

maybe 04/04 was when all the EB2 cases were retrieved for the pilot program? that would explain why mine (EB3) was not touched since it does not fall under the pilot! maybe LUD would be the way to tell EB2 from EB3

140/485 and promotion

Hi All,

I have my 140/485 pending and I might be getting a promotion in my job. How does that affect my GC application.

Any information would be helpful.

thanks

I-140 LUDs

I140inCA said:
maybe 04/04 was when all the EB2 cases were retrieved for the pilot program? that would explain why mine (EB3) was not touched since it does not fall under the pilot! maybe LUD would be the way to tell EB2 from EB3

From 53 cases I'm scanning almost half have the LUD in Sep03 (a couple of days after being submitted), 14 have LUD 4/14/04, the rest of the dates is scatered all over the place. I think trying to figure out LUDs is almost as accurate as reading a tea leaves :)