Tracker for EB3 cases

Fingerprinting

Hi All,

I just got my fingerprinting notice. Can someone guide me please what am I suppose to do ? They have given me a date and a time.

I just need to go there and get my fingerprinting done?

Is it a simple procedure or I need some special documentation?

any advice would be good.

thanks

You need to take your finger printing notice alongwith a ID (take your passport and Driver's License) to the place specified at the given time. You will have to fill up a little form there and the authorities will take the finger prints.

Its a straightforward and simple procedure. These fingerprints will then be sent to FBI for clearance. FBI will release the results to CIS.

Enjoy your fingerprinting...

Fingerprinting

Thank you for your quick reply.

In the form - is it regular information or some special information we need to fill out?

thanks

EB2 requirements???

Hello,
What are requirements for EB2?
Should the labour certificate say 5+ years experience is required or
if you have 5+ exp, it is enough?
What happens if you apply in EB2 , will it be declined or rejected?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

-tobi

I-140

Hi scheruvu,

Do you have an idea if I - 140 applications with CP option are processed faster than AOS option. Also, what this PD is ?

Thanks

GK

Cp I-140

I don't think I-140's with the CP option are necessarily processed faster than AOS. I have a co-worker who filed the 140/485 concurrently and his 140 was in fact processed in 3 months.

PD is priority date, which in my case seems like the date that my LC was filed.

I-140 processing

scheruvu - thanks for the reply

I filed I-140/485 concurrently

RD - 03/22/04
EB3

The status check shows " These type of cases are taking 270 to 300 days to process........."

Since there is just one week difference in the RD from yours, do you think I should hear from them soon.

I think applications from big companies are getting processed much faster - do you work for a big Fortune 100 etc company, scheruvu?

Dont know when this happened but theres' been an update on my 140 app message-

"It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case"

I guess can expect it read 720 to 720 pretty soon....

Mine also now says between 360-360 days. It was 270-300 days before.
Don't know what they are doing with dates.

no_hope_desi said:
I think applications from big companies are getting processed much faster - do you work for a big Fortune 100 etc company, scheruvu?

The funny thing is, I don't even know if my company is in the Fortune 100, but I work for a fairly big and well-known telecom company that's never laid off any employees during the economic downturn a couple yrs ago, and has consistently been hiring both US and foreign workers.

Congratulations.

anningcun said:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=858935#post858935

Approval date : July 23, 2004
Receipt date : Dec 04, 2003
Priority date : July 03, 2001

No RFE, EB3, non concurrent

Could you please tell me whats priority date and
receipt date?
Also My case is going to be filed on EB3 concurrent
in the first week of Sept. 04. Could you tell me possible
dates with regards to the current time frame?
babu