EDD transmitted to DOL on ------------ 12/17/01
LC was approved on ------------------- 10/22/02

I-140 filed EB3 on --------------------- 12/04/02
I-140 Notice Date --------------------- 12/05/02 WAC-03-052-5xxxx
RFE issued on -------------------------- 08/5/03
RFE for:
1) Companies Ability to pay
2) My last 2 years tax documents
3) Transcripts (though we gave it before)
4) Previous job's Pay statements, contracts and/or tax document showing full time work
Replied RFE on-------------------------- 10/08/03
I-140 was approved---------------------11/04/03

Filed 485, AP & EAD with I-140 receipt on -- 03/28/03
485, AP & EAD Notice Date ---------------- 04/01/03 WAC-03-139-5xxxx
Fingerprint Notification received on-------- 04/24/03
Fingerprint Completed on ----------------- 04/29/03
Results of fingerprint received by INS on --- 05/01/03
APs was Approved on ------------------- 11/07/03 (valid for one year)
No RFE
Still EAD & I-485 Pending...

Any activity here at all? Things are roaring on the EB2 front - apps filed in August have started receiving RFE's though the website still shows June. EB3 too might be a month or two ahead of the March date shown on the website - any updates,ppl?

I got RFE for I140

As per online status they sent RFE on 17th Dec, I contacted my employer but he did not get RFE till yesterday.

RD : 12-May-2003
ND : 12-May-2003
Concurrent - EB3 RIR - Substitute Labor

Thanks kans. Also indicates they have reached the May apps - the latest updates on the BCIS website indicates they have retrogressed to Feb!

per online status I got RFE on Dec 24.

ND Apr 28

EB3 - RIR - Concurrent

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way I-485 status says 'this kind of case is taking 730 days'

what a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
re:

my friends I140 got approved few days back. his RD was mid august . so it looks like those who have file concurrently are getting either an approval or RFE

I think there is definitely a randomness in evaluating cases. I have filed concurrently and the ND is June/09/03. No word yet...

Also the EAD shows 120 days now and mine is not yet approved.
Any thoughts suggestions????
Does this information help in developing a mathematical model or is far from it????

thanx and happy holidays folks....

hello_am

Re: re:

Originally posted by I140helppls
my friends I140 got approved few days back. his RD was mid august . so it looks like those who have file concurrently are getting either an approval or RFE

Hey 140helpppls,

Can you give further details like EB, labor substitution, company
doing, number of people ... And it is 140 approval right not EAD?

- askgc

re:

my friends details were
EB2 Original Labor RD 1st week of august
approved last week of december (around 20th - 25th dec)

random processing??

do they do any random processing of 140s?? there are some EB2 guys here whose RDs are in may which doesn't seem to have been touched. is this normal?

hello I140Helppls,

thanx for details. Can you please tell whats the employee strength of your company and is it a big corporation???

definitely would be helpful to ascertain the pattern of processing?

thanx
hello_am

RFE mailed for my app.
EB3
RD:8/7/2003
ND:8/8/2003

Something is really happening out there...inspite of the holidays...take heart ppl...there seems to be a thaw in the California chill :)

Receipt Number: WAC03231.......

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 29, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.......

RFE

Hi,

RD: August 26, 2003, California Service center, substitute labor, bachelor's degree
Received RFE on December 23, 2003

RFE: Education & Training- Submit evidence to establish that the beneficiary possesses the education/training listed on the form ETA 750. Evidence of Education should be submitted on the institution's official letterhead or stationery indicating the courses taken and the credits received, and any conference of certificates or degrees. If a baccalaureate degree is required, submit a copy of the official college or university transcripts and provide a photocopy of the degree received.

Q: I have already submitted all copies of my marksheets and degree certificates, do I need to submit any more papers or just resubmit?

RFE: Ability to pay- Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of federal tax returns or audited financial statements. The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence for Tax year 2002.

Q: I have already submitted the tax returns for my company, what other documents can I provide and how do I respond to this RFE?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks