Tracker for appeals/MTR

on my email portfolio isaw that they last update my case on 6/21/08
so any idea what r the chances is there anybody who saw the same thing n got approval later

hi folks
let me sugees
i140 denied : 1/3/2008
mtr : 5/4/2008
Reciept notice : 5/28/2008
Lud i140 : 6/21/2008
i 140 lud : denied notice sent on jan 3 ,2008
1290 b : recieved n pending .butt as per my email portfolio last uddate on i140 is on 6/21/2008
let me give some suggestions

when did you file your mtr.i in thesame situtaion. 1-140 denied 1.3.2008 due to lack of original certification. mtr filed 5.5.2008. reciept notice 5.22.2008. tille then there is not change in i140 n i290 . i290 is showing recieved n pending. i40 says denail notice sent. but there is date change on lud of i140. it's say 6.21.2008. i don't know what it means. please share your comment/suggestion with me
god bless you

when did you file your mtr.i in thesame situtaion. 1-140 denied 1.3.2008 due to lack of original certification. mtr filed 5.5.2008. reciept notice 5.22.2008. tille then there is not change in i140 n i290 . i290 is showing recieved n pending. i40 says denail notice sent. but there is date change on lud of i140. it's say 6.21.2008. i don't know what it means. please share your comment/suggestion with me
god bless you

I replied to your PM.

Hi Erics Please help me

Erics please help me,i need your valueble informaiton

Here is my all details of my case.

Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review

Hi All,

I recentely found aobut this forum.I am appericiating all of you guys coperation.

Here is my case status.

I-140 denied because 3 year degree.USCIS ok with 5 years exp,but they are not accepting 3 year degree.I applied in EB2@NSC.

I did evalute my 3 yeard degree equals to 4 year degree and showed the 120 credits for my degree.Still nsc denied my applicaiton.

is there any hopes i can get good news in the appeal ?and what is the meaning of this i-140 status ?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.

On July 9, 2008, we sent this case to the Administrative Appeals Office for review. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service

Mtr

Erics please help me,i need your valueble informaiton

Here is my all details of my case.

Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review

Hi All,

I recentely found aobut this forum.I am appericiating all of you guys coperation.

Here is my case status.

I-140 denied because 3 year degree.USCIS ok with 5 years exp,but they are not accepting 3 year degree.I applied in EB2@NSC.

I did evalute my 3 yeard degree equals to 4 year degree and showed the 120 credits for my degree.Still nsc denied my applicaiton.

is there any hopes i can get good news in the appeal ?and what is the meaning of this i-140 status ?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.

On July 9, 2008, we sent this case to the Administrative Appeals Office for review. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service

The service is required by law to address the evidence. If you contact me I will send you the case law. Chances are they did not address all of the evidence. Your lawyer also needs to reference the UNESCO regulations which are legally binding. Further if you can get your actual classroom hours that will help. Did you file in time for a Motion to Reopen or did it go straight to the AAO office? Do you have an experienced attorney? email me and I will send you some strong documentation sheila at danzig dot ... com

Hi Eric

Long time back I asked same questions which GC_Ganapati has asked.
I am exactly in same boat.
I filled appeal in first I-140 case and MTR in second I-140 case. both denied due to 3 years foreign BS degree.
I also submitted as many as documents I got but still both appeal and MTR pending.
Infact due to thet my whole family's I-485 also got denied.
Is there any hopes ?

Thanks in advance for your views.

Ram
joan327@hotmail.com

Today i saw a LUD on my case

Hi Guys,

TOday i saw a lud on my i-140 case which sent to AOO on june 9th.Today is sunday i gusessing what happend ?

any thoughts or any comments

Dear all, Needs Immediate assistence.

I need immediate help on my below case:

My case details:

I am on H-1.

I filed I-140/I-485 concurrent, completed FP and received EAD for whole family, which we never used.

I-140 got denied due to 3 years degree issue.
Also I-485 denied due to I 140 denied.

Submitted appeal against denied I-140.

Also filed another I-140 and got denied for same reason and immediately filed MTR for this second I-140 denied.

In Nov' 2007 filed fresh PERM, got aproved and filed I-140 one more time with taking care of 3 years BS degree in Feb' 2008 which is still pending.

My son turn 21 in April' 08, so we filed for converting his visa H-4 to F-1.

BUT

My son's F-1 is denied last week, still we are waiting for USCIS copy to know the reason.

Live petitions:

1) First concurrent 140 in appeal
2) Second I-140 in MTR
3) Fresh I-140 of PERM

Now my questions are,

1) My son is out of status now ? What is the best way to keep him in status w/o leaving the country ?

2) Can we appeal for denied F-1 ? Is it going to keep him in status ?

3) W/O leaving country what are the ways to keep him legal ?

He can not go out of country & stay, as he do not have anybody in home country. His complete family is in USA.

I am looking ways for my son.

Can we expect the response from all seniors/experienced Gurus including
Eric, United Nation, Man with no name and all.

Regards,

Ram
PM: Joan327@hotmail.com

Ramakrishna:

Since you appealed the I-140 (along with the other one) was your I-485 got re-instated? that itself would preserve your son's status. By the way F-1 is does not permit immigrant intent, that's the reason it was denied.
There is a discussion about aging out in this forum.

i290

Dear friend,
i m in same boat.
i140 applied : may 2007 @ NSC
i140 denied : Jan. 2008
because of lack of original certification . lawyer didn't tell me about the denial.
I came to know end of march. it took me a month to get the evidence form department of labour. so the behalf of the evidence my employer filed i290
i290 filed : May 5, 2008
Reciept Date : May 22, 2008
till then my i290 is pending . but i saw lud on my i140 on 6/21/2008. but no change in status.
if you have the similar situation let me know. share your suggestions/comments with me. whats the status of your case.
Regards
Nick

I am in the same situation as posted above.

I checked the status of both my I140 and I290B. As of the 2 July, the status of the I140 says denial notice sent. The status of the I290B shows as case received and pending. The I140 was originally denied in April this year. We submitted the I120B as a MTR and it was received by USCIS on 2 May 2008.

Any ideas on what this means?

GC

Ramakrishna:

Since you appealed the I-140 (along with the other one) was your I-485 got re-instated? that itself would preserve your son's status. By the way F-1 is does not permit immigrant intent, that's the reason it was denied.
There is a discussion about aging out in this forum.

No, It is denied for something different as below:
As per USCIS at the time he turn 21 years and taken I-20 from college, immediately within 30 days classes are to be started means student is suppossed to be full time even it was vacation gape ( Summer class).
I got good advice from one great lawyer, so I think we might make it and save my son from recent denial, Never know.

Till date there is no change in my I-485 reinstallation after I appealed for denied I-140.
Anyway Thanks,

Ram

LUD on the denied I-140 case after filing MTR

Hello members,

As I stated at the begining that my I-140 got denied on May 19th and online status message was updated to "Denial notice sent". We filed MTR on June 9th 2008.

On July 27th I see that there is an LUD on the denied I-140 case. The status message is not updated at all.

I am afraid as earlier before denial, there was no status message update and USCIS said RFE was sent and we didn't reply and hence denial.

I don't want that to happen now. How do I know the meaing of LUD on the I-140 after MTR? I called up USCIS and the customer rep couldn't say more than what is there on the web.

What are my options here? How do I know why the LUD was? Have they sent the RFE again and forgot the update the message?

Can somebody reply. This is really killing. It's been over 9 years here now and still waiting for I-140.

Thanks

LUD on the denied I-140 case after filing MTR

Hello members,

As I stated previously that my I-140 got denied on May 19th and online status message was updated to "Denial notice sent". We filed MTR on June 9th 2008.

On July 27th I see that there is an LUD on the denied I-140 case. The status message is not updated at all.

I am afraid as earlier before denial, there was no status message update and USCIS said RFE was sent and we didn't reply and hence denial.

I don't want that to happen now. How do I know the meaing of LUD on the I-140 after MTR? I called up USCIS and the customer rep couldn't say more than what is there on the web.

What are my options here? How do I know why the LUD was? Have they sent the RFE again and forgot the update the message?

Can somebody reply. This is really killing. It's been over 9 years here now and still waiting for I-140.

Thanks