Tracker for appeals/MTR

allaboutgc said:
shaisha,

Could you please post some detail about why your 140 is denied? is it becuase 3 year degree? Thanks a lot.

Don't have the specific details, company attoreny is following-up, I don't have a direct access with him

In The Black Hole

Looks like the hole we are in is a black hole. There are only hopes, and guesses floating around. Nothing substantial happened at least in the last 40 days.
:confused: :( :mad: :eek:

LUD updated again today

Hello Guys

As i have reported before my LUD and msg for both 140 and 290 changed on Sep 28th stating that "your case has been sent out to AAO and a decision on the case you will hear from that office".

Today the LUD changed and a message also changed for both 140 and 290. Now it states...."On October 6, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete." and the same message is for 290.

Gurus please give me your views on the same. What does this mean. First they said it is sent to AAU and later they changed it to the above message. Please give me ur views.

seems like approval

vicky_usa said:
Hello Guys

As i have reported before my LUD and msg for both 140 and 290 changed on Sep 28th stating that "your case has been sent out to AAO and a decision on the case you will hear from that office".

Today the LUD changed and a message also changed for both 140 and 290. Now it states...."On October 6, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete." and the same message is for 290.

Gurus please give me your views on the same. What does this mean. First they said it is sent to AAU and later they changed it to the above message. Please give me ur views.
Vicky_usa,
It seems like now UCIS does not have any option but to approve your case!
Good luck,

sarwarmd
We all have the same message, so can we all assume that we will get our approvals soon? To be frank with you I don't think so, but optimistically speaking I think Vicky just got added to the masses. Anything can happen here.
As for me hopes and hopes on hopes drags a foot of mine ahead.

vicky_usa said:
Hello Guys

The moment your case is transfered to AAO from the service center , They will update I-140 message to "your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case blah blah......."

Now it all depends on how the AAO treats your case.

So I think your case is still with AAO.

Thanks guys for the input. i guess my case is now in AAO and chances if it being denied is a lot there. lets see what happens.

i was just wondering, where can i get more info on substitution labor. i have a company who is giving me approved labor, so what all should i check before i can use approved labor.

any dedicated thread to substitution labor

financial results of the calender of priority date

vicky_usa said:
Thanks guys for the input. i guess my case is now in AAO and chances if it being denied is a lot there. lets see what happens.

i was just wondering, where can i get more info on substitution labor. i have a company who is giving me approved labor, so what all should i check before i can use approved labor.

any dedicated thread to substitution labor

You must check for reasons not being able to use certified labor. I mean the purpose with which it was original intended and the company's financial results for the calender year of certified labor priority date.

I140 MTR approved

1st petition
I140 EB1 (OR w/o LC) TSC
RD 7/30/2002
Denied 9/6/2003 (my company couldn't meet the requirement of Research Institute, etc)

2nd petition
I140/485 EB2 (advanced w/ LC) TSC
RD 7/25/2003
Denied 8/20/2004 (LC was EB3)
MTR
RD 9/17/2004
Approved 10/13/2004

Praise my God !
Thanks a lot Unitednations for your valuable advice.
God bless you all on this board !

free will said:
1st petition
I140 EB1 (OR w/o LC) TSC
RD 7/30/2002
Denied 9/6/2003 (my company couldn't meet the requirement of Research Institute, etc)

2nd petition
RD 7/25/2003
MTR
RD 9/17/2004
Approved 10/13/2004

Praise my God !

Congrats

free will said:
1st petition
I140 EB1 (OR w/o LC) TSC
RD 7/30/2002

2nd petition
RD 7/25/2003
MTR
RD 9/17/2004
Approved 10/13/2004

Praise my God !

Congratulations Free will, You made it. God Bless.

Today I called up the Service Center on their 1-800 # for change of address and just now I received an USCIS email and my LUD on 140 and 290B changed to 10/14/2004 and the message on both changed to
"On October 14, 2004, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken."

Any Ideas?

My MTR (MOTIC) receipt date was Jun 22nd and as of now there is no update or no changes to LUD online also. But notice says " 30 to 60days to process these kind of cases" It's been almost 4 months so I called Customer Service for case status referral. She said it is with Service Center and asked me to write to them if I dont get any response by Dec 22nd (6months).

What does it mean?? is it trassfered to AAO?? how it is different from 290b?

Sai
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I140
RD:3/2003, RFE 10/2003, Denied 5/2004(ability to pay), MTR applied 6/22/2004

SaiGC2004 said:
My MTR (MOTIC) receipt date was Jun 22nd and as of now there is no update or no changes to LUD online also. But notice says " 30 to 60days to process these kind of cases" It's been almost 4 months so I called Customer Service for case status referral. She said it is with Service Center and asked me to write to them if I dont get any response by Dec 22nd (6months).

What does it mean?? is it trassfered to AAO?? how it is different from 290b?

Sai
I140

The moment the service center receive your MTR/I290b, they will update the message on I-140 with the same message you just stated.
When your case is transfered to AAO, the message will change on 290b to "...transfered to AAO and that office will notify the decision..".

I140 never changed

frust2004,

The message on I140 never changed after MTR. that 30 to 60days message is on MTR receipt. So it means it is still with Service Center??

Sai
I140

SaiGC2004 said:
frust2004,

The message on I140 never changed after MTR. that 30 to 60days message is on MTR receipt. So it means it is still with Service Center??

Sai
I140

I am guessing it still is, which is good news.