TRACKER: Feb - June 2003 in Spreadsheet

Forgive my effusivenes, but i so love the people who post their details in perfect formatting. YOU my freind are so considerate.

:) people, please verify if your details are right and let me know if you want me to add anything.

again my email ID is prashant_uppy@yahoo.com. send me an email if you dont have the patience to sign up and post messages.

Prashant.

latest copy. updated 7/10/03. we got two approvals from end of February this week.

My Details for the I-140 tracker sheet

Following are my details:

I140 - EB2, Non-concurrent
ND : 5/23/2003
LIN031865xxxx.

Chinj, I have the same problem with you? same day, file can not be found in the auto system. I did received the receipt though. should we call? Suggestion from anybody is welcome.
Thanks

I called...

redwing,

I called them but no proper information. Rep said, as it was filed on March21st I need to call them if I dont hear anything before aug 31st..

I have the same problem as redwing8 & chinj.
Same ND March/21/03
All myself,my wife & my two kids forms cannot see the status online.
I get the same message you got.
I asked my attorney about that several times she is insisting that is no problem at all.
Good luck for all.

Guys,

As per online systems...me & my wife's

AP -- Approved &
EAD -- Approved

again, RD for everything 2/27/03

V

Approved

Hello!

My I 140 was appproved on July 15th 03, as per online case status.

Here are my case details:
EB3/RIR/Concurrent
Notice Date-03/18/03
Approval Date-07/15/03

Congratulations renusun,

you have given us some good news which is really important as we sit and watch the BCIS paint dry :)

Well done

Labor substitution

Experts :

Does it take longer for labor substitution then having normal labor?

For labor substitution is it advisable to file I-140 first and upon approval file for 485 or concurrent filling is okay.

Thanks in advance for information

EAD Approved without 140 Approved

Guys,

One of my friend got his EAD Approved without getting 140 approved. Doesn't it sound weired.

Reliable

Worried!!!

I filed for my I140 EB3 on Feb 20th.

Filed I485/EAD/AP on March 13th

I have not yet got my I140 approved! ...

Worried as i see a lot of people who filed after me have received their approval.

I have not revceived any RFE 's or any communication.

What should i do? is it normal .... What might be the reason my I140 is still not approved.

Any suggestion will be appriciated.

thanks,
Rajan

For the time being I think you just have to hang in there, until you have been waiting atleast 180 days they won't be interested and in the new scenario of less skilled phone operators then they may not be too interested even then.

There are people who have been waiting longer, but I would think you are more or less due for approval.

Good luck