TRACKER: Feb - June 2003 in Spreadsheet

Case details...

Hello robocop104 update my details
RD:05/19/03
ND:05/20/03
LIN-03-183-*****
Concurrent filing still i have not received FP Notice

Rajan,

As you know there is no exact science, after I saw that 1 case was approved for RD Feb'20, I checked BCIS web site for that date, and as expected saw that some cases on that day were approved as early as April'07, some in May-10 range and there were a lot which were still in Queue...like ours..

So, as you correcly said, keep fingures crossed and hope that we might be next.. :)

Hi Vik999

Could you please post the BCIS website link for the Status checks. I know one that requires the receipt number. If it is possible to lookup by date that will be wonderful..

<dbsraju@hotmail.com>

Yes, I am Possitive

Yes I am possitive about my coleague,
the partial number is LIN-03-110-*****

ucn

Originally posted by atrajan
ucnair,

Are you positive about your collegue. RD Feb 20 EB3. (Can you publish his partial LIN number?)

My RD is also Feb 20th and under EB3.

Yet to recieve anything.

keeping my fingures crossed.

Rajan

Raju,

Its the same web site, what you do to check by date is chage some digits in a receipt no.

e.g

LIN03-109-5-08XX.
in the above mentioned receipt no, the "109" represent (Feb-20)day

so change that for date and play with last 4 digits and u will see, that you get the status of the respective app filed on that day...

hope this helps :)

V

Hey All,

And one more week is up. Its Summer in most places and everybody is cranking up the ACs. so get cool and get ready for your news cast of this weeks NSC 140 report.

There has been only one approval this week on this spread sheet. avandhula, our best wishes are with you.

There were quite a few additions to the spreadsheet. Thanks to all those who emailed me their details. (yeah, there seems to be a lot of them), so those who havent done so please take time to send an E-mail.

prashant_uppy@yahoo.com.
LIN, RD, ND. category. etc...

the latest spread sheet is attached.

Thanks,
prashant.

Hi Vik999

Congratulations Vikram.. Hope we hear your I-140 approval soon (I saw from previous postings that it is just about ten days from FP date, though probably they are not interconnected).

Ram EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent LIN-03-121-53xxx..

Ram.. Could you please update if your I-140 is approved yet or you are still waiting.. Looks like yours is the only one pending for EB2 March cases.. Thanks.

Updated XL Sheet

My I-140 was filed on June 26,2003

I updated the Excel Sheet.

Here are the details

EB2 RIR/Concurrent (I485 to be filed this week)

ND June 26,2003

Guys, just post your data on the forum, i can go ahead and put the data in. i pull data from more than one forum, so it will be easier if dont update the file itself, since then i will have to go in and look at what you have changed.

i update the files once a week at a minimum.

Prashant.

Hi robocop104

Here are my details. Pl. update the tracker.

I -140 (EB3/Concurrent)

ND - 06/12/2003
FP - WAITING
I-140/EAD - WAITING

Thanks