TRACKER: Feb - June 2003 in Spreadsheet

Alright Shya!

You were the first person on the list still witing to get it approved. so now we can look down.

Rvalla and Swann, its your turn guys keep us updated. we are waiting for them to close the January chapter.

Prashant.

here is the latest tracking spreadsheet.

Just Filed I-140

Hi All..

Here are my details:

Name : Raju. Dutta.
LIN # : 03-198-508XX.
RD & ND : June 11th, 2003.
Category: EB2 - CP (Chennai).

Let us make this thread more responsive and more useful.
I think we should just stick to the Excel Sheet rather than text.

If anybody in similar situation wants to send personal e-mails to communicate and exchange ideas / issues, <dbsraju@hotmail.com>, please send me an e-mail.

All the best to everybody..

Dont worry about maintaining it. i have taken that job.

Please keep the inputs pouring in and i will make sure that everything gets into the excel speadsheet. The text doc is just a copy for easy view since some people might not have excel in their home computers.

I also just realised that maybe some people don't post their info because they dont have the patience to create an account. if you are one such person please email your details to

prashant_uppy@yahoo.com

please send details as follows:
RD-receipt date, ND notice date,
LIN number first 5 or 6 digits.
and AD approval notice if any.

other detail you can add are details like EB3, RIR, non-Concurrent, any RFE's received.

Thanks,

Prashant.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 Concurrent - I140/I765/I131/I485
RD: April 22, 2003 (on the receipt notice) & April 29, 2003 (BCIS online)
ND: May 09, 2003
LIN-03-168-5XXXX
AD: W

Thanks!

Stuck at Jan 28th !!!

I think Rajan is right. The last approval that I saw in the tracker was of 18th March, but there are lot of candidates with Jan / Feb / Mar RD's are still pending.

Anybody who gets to understand the Luck - Pattern at NSC, Please post it here..

1. Are Concurrent applications processed faster than CP ?
2. Is EB2 faster than EB3 ?
3. Does RIR / Non-RIR has any relavence ?
4. Does Direct LC / Substitute LC has any relavence ?

I think we should hear the good news from the following guys anytime now.. All the best guys., and Please do not forget to update us with your approvals / updates..

swann; rvalla; IPC302; atrajan; devdas; vik999;
bhaskargara; trueguy2001; nlprasad

Guys,

If u notice, even in the latest update of NSC processing time, there is absolutely no change from the Update of May'15 to June'15. This is really frustrating...but thats life :( :(

Hope some of us get approval in near future...

Nebraska processing time ----

My I-140 RD 14th Feb 03 -EB3/RIR .. still waiting ok here is some stuff in honor of Nebraska centre processing time (not mine .. but i just modified it )

Jab Nebraska ki processing dekhta huu..N

gaya woh zamaanaa teri woh approval ka
jo bhii hai teri meharbaani hai
kis tamannaa se tujh ko chaahaa thaa
kis muhabbat se haar maani hai
apni kismet par khub hansta huu.N

jab Nebraska ki processing time dekhta huu..N

No i have not gone crazy its just the beginning of our journey how can i loose hope ....

Case details

I am not sure who is udpating the case tracking spreadsheet but here are my case details :

EB3 Non - Concurrent
RD: 02/28/03
LIN - 03-117-*****

ucn.

Last edited by a moderator:
nair,we 2 are on the same boat......ur details matches with mine....lets see what happens.....good luck....

looks like NSC is in a sleep mode, havent seen any approvals lately....does anyone know of an EB3 - Feb RD case got approved??

One of my coleague got an approval yesterday..... his RD was 02/20 concurrent in EB 3 category.

Hello Mr. Nair !!!

I remember you from the Chicago - LC thread.. Did you opt for CP in your I-140 ?

My LC got finally approved in Apr. My RD for I-140 is June 11th, Filed as EB2. Opted for CP. Good Luck with your case.

Re: Hello Mr. Nair !!!

Hi!
Congrats!!
No I didn't opt for CP, company policy doesn't allow CP :rolleyes:

ucn.

Originally posted by dbsraju
I remember you from the Chicago - LC thread.. Did you opt for CP in your I-140 ?

My LC got finally approved in Apr. My RD for I-140 is June 11th, Filed as EB2. Opted for CP. Good Luck with your case.

ucnair,

Are you positive about your collegue. RD Feb 20 EB3. (Can you publish his partial LIN number?)

My RD is also Feb 20th and under EB3.

Yet to recieve anything.

keeping my fingures crossed.

Rajan