TRACKER: Fairfax/VA/DC - Alexandria Court Oath ceremony - pending Oath letter

ljames,

You are welcome.
Hey James sorry for the lay off, I hope you find a work soon. By the way my interview was on 02/25/2010 as i said before i already contacted the senator's office and they were able to help.

Soon i should receive a letter from USCIS requesting more evidence, they said.

Wave

ljames,

Did you do the name change too?
If not why the Oath wasn't done same day as the interview.
It have been two month you know i am starting to have visions like cowfacepose.

Wave

Yes Wave. I opted for name change. That is why the delay is. BTW I already downloaded the application for Warner and will be posting shortly today.

Well what I can say. They say jobs is first priority but I have been said "Sorry" every other day from recruiters because I don't have citizenship.

ljames,

I thing our Oath ceremony will be done in june i have a vision, just like cowfacepose.
So far we just having vision i hope doesn't turn into Outlandish:)

Wave

linuxrox,

I am very happy for you. It was really very unfortunate that it took so long to get oath letter.
Just remember, no traffic tickets, DUI etc...... when you want to party, have a designated driver.

Good luck.

ljames,

I predict that our Oath ceremony will be in June 2010, after 90days and before 120 days we should receive the Oath letter. Fairfax office can get too slow sometimes.

Wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Wave. Let wait and see. Either June / July would be my prediction.

Let us remember this here at July 4th weekend. Where we will be when that time comes. Recvd and waiting for oath date or already citizen....

linuxrox, Congratulations on receiving the oath letter, and thanks for starting this thread. I didn't look at the immigration forum during the last few weeks, and apparently I missed this thread.

Here is my information. It's been 6 months since I passed the interview and still waiting for the oath letter. In the meantime I am checking my mail box every day without any luck. So far I went to the Fairfax office two times to enquire about my case status and I didn't get any positive answer.

Does anybody know, what is the cut of date to receive the oath letter before the next Oath ceremony? Is it too late to receive the oath letter for May oath?

Thanks
09hopeful

8/20/2009 N-400 Notice Date
11/6/2009 Interview at FairFax (Passed)
??/??/2010 Oath letter received

remember the key dates - to call and open a service request at USCIS 800 number, the case has to be pending for 90 days and for senator's office to pickup your case -120 days.

Rox,
Do you mean that we have to call USCIS 800 number and wait for 90 days before we call senator's office?

Thanks
09hopful

If you are not luck, Oath letter may take 120days or more to be mailed.
right now Fairfax office is processing people who's priorite date is september 3, 2009.

Wave,
If you don't mind, how did you know that USCIS is processing Sept'09 cases. You seems correct if it's interview date. I am waiting for my oath letter since 11/6 (Interview date).

The processing date you mentioned is Notice date, or Interview date?

Thanks in advance
09hopeful.

09hopeful,

Sorry i should had been more clear. Priorite date is the date when the N-400 was received by the USCIS and not the interview date.
to check the processing dates just click on this link https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=bcaiz0pIbVbpf6rLUVGHs as of February 28,2010
now the cut off date is october 01, 2009. your 120 days are way overdue. you should write to Senato's office and ask for help on your case.
What was the outcome of your interview? were you give N-652 form? What it said?

Wave

09hopeful

Have you opted for name change? Did you pass the interview? Did the officer congradulate and informed that you have passed the interview and recommended you for citizenship? Based on you told here is not clear what you have been waiting for?

Rox has the same suituation like me and coveface and got his oath on May 20th. You have way prior date compared to him?