TRACKER: Fairfax/VA/DC - Alexandria Court Oath ceremony - pending Oath letter

i live in Roanoke, VA. i think i will take your advise and write. who should i address the letter to? any ideas

Ok... I think Roanoke has a DO, I would address it to the Director's office. He/She or their staff will forward to the relevant Immigration Officer. Moreover, follow this address labeling.

USCIS C/O Director: Mr/Mrs WHO N WHO
Attention: N400 STATUS INQUIRY
1 SATAN'S DRIVE,
ROANOKE, VA 10000

It should be clear on the outside that it is a status inquiry letter, attach the latest notice of action from them, which in your case was an interview notice.

i just sent Director Sarah Taylor a letter through FedEx. i hope this will help with an IO reviewing my letter & status of my case, than oath letter soon.

zulu156

I have completed my Oath last Friday. Hope you too get it soon.

For my case looks like the Senators Office did the Magic. USCIS issued the Oath letter 3 days after responding to the Query from Senators Office.

I actually did all the below.
1) Approached the Senators Office
2) Sent letter to USCIS Ombudsman
3) Went to WV Charleston CIS Office and opened an SR.
4) Called on the Customer Service and opened an SR. Had to escalate the call to the second level IO.

I got responses from USCIS on each of the Query and SR. If you had done all the above you can try to approach the US Rep Bob Goodlatte office in downtown Roanoke.

thanks for the advise. i will approach US Rep Bob Goodlatte office in downtown Roanoke this afternoon. that is the only thing that i have not done yet

rajuchetla, i took your advise and went tot Rep.Goodlatte office in downtown Roanoke yesterday. the Rep said she will put in a query and it normally take about 2wks to hear back. i hope to hear from.
i hope to hear some good news before the next Oat Ceremony in November.

My situation, How Bizarre.............!!!!!!!

Some of you are very luck to have already received your oats letter. I am not so lucky on this part. Fairfax office is not consistence at all on how they handle any steps through the N400 application process. my situation is bizarre and it goes like this;
I had my interview last year on 11/19/09. I pass the interview & the test but the IO informed me (he wrote it on interview result form) that they are waiting on my background check.
Since than I wrote to both my congressmen and got the same response that USCIS is waiting on my background check. Also through all this I put in four service request, but the last response threw me a curve ball with a bizarre surprise. It states” our record show a request for additional evidence was issue to me on 11/19/2010. (Mind you we are not even in November, 2010 yet) I am assuming it was a typo and it was meant to say 11/19/2009 (which was my interview that). If so, during the interview, the IO did not request any additional information but informed me that they are waiting on my background check. Even in response to my service request, I was not informed of any additional information request (twice).
So no I made an info pass appointment to see IO at the Fairfax office on November 3rd, 2010.

Has anyone experience anything as BIZARRE as my situation or even anything close?