TRACKER: Fairfax/VA/DC - Alexandria Court Oath ceremony - pending Oath letter

Cowfacepose,

That's funny, but i think your vision will come true because as of today Washington DC, Fairfax office is processing October 2009 N-400 Applicants.

Wave

As soon as you hit 120 days after interview, send out letters to Senator, Congressman and CIS Ombudsman - and then wait some more!!!

As I stated before my interview was on 02/25/2010, after the interview the IO handed me the form N-652 a decision cannot be made at this time due to a missing file but in two weeks you should receive a mail, said the IO.

After more than a month and half without receiving anything from USCIS, I wrote to my Senator.

Today I found out from the Senator’s office that soon I should receive a mail from USCIS requesting for more evidence. What for? I don’t know but I’ll let you all know as soon as I receive the letter?

So my advise to you all still waiting for the oath letter if you real need to know if USCIS is in fact working on your case Senator’s office is a place to go, write or e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
so the only name change cases on record here are: ljames, cowfacepose and rox ??
would really be nice if folks who are getting their oath letters let us know here!

Wave

Could you please tell me how did you contact the Senator? I know you are from Fairfax DO. The senator thing will push the application further. This will help 3 of us here.

Thanks in advance.

As I stated before my interview was on 02/25/2010, after the interview the IO handed me the form N-652 a decision cannot be made at this time due to a missing file but in two weeks you should receive a mail, said the IO.

After more than a month and half without receiving anything from USCIS, I wrote to my Senator.

Today I found out from the Senator’s office that soon I should receive a mail from USCIS requesting for more evidence. What for? I don’t know but I’ll let you all know as soon as I receive the letter?

So my advise to you all still waiting for the oath letter if you real need to know if USCIS is in fact working on your case Senator’s office is a place to go, write or e-mail.

Looks like if you involve Senator's office, your case might get a little traction
Today got a call from Senator's office - they said you should hear from USCIS soon.

ljames,

Visite a web site of the Senator of your choice in your case since you live in Virginia will be JIM WEBB or MARK WARNER.
I went to Senator JIM WEBB. http://webb.senate.gov/ web page and i printed out the Information/Privacy Release form http://webb.senate.gov/constituentservices/upload/privacyrelease.pdf I completed the bank spots with my personal information and sent to the office that is close to where i live,the Falls Church one. by the way my interview was on 02/25/2010 right after your's i guess we may end up with a same Oath date. choose the office that is closer to where you live and let them know that you are seding your informatiom to seek a help on your Naturalization process.

Danville
308 Craghead Street
Suite 102A
Danville, VA 24541
Phone: 434-792-0976
Fax: 434-972-0978

Hampton Roads
222 Central Park Ave.
Suite 120
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Phone: 757-518-1674
Fax: 757-518-1679

Northern Virginia
7309 Arlington Boulevard
Suite 316
Falls Church, VA 22042
Loehmann's Plaza
Phone:703-573-7090
Fax:703-573-7098

Norton
756 Park Avenue, N.W.
Norton, VA 24273
Mail to: 756 Park Avenue, N.W.
P.O. Box 1300
Norton, VA 24273
Phone: 276-679-4925
Fax: 276-679-4929

Richmond
507 East Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804-771-2221
Fax: 804-771-8313

Roanoke
3140 Chaparral Drive
Building C, Suite 101
Roanoke, VA 24018
Phone: 540-772-4236
Fax: 540-772-6870

Washington, D.C.
248 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-4024
Fax: 202-228-6363

Toll Free Number
1-866-507-1570

Wave

Last edited by a moderator:
remember the key dates - to call and open a service request at USCIS 800 number, the case has to be pending for 90 days and for senator's office to pickup your case -120 days.

Rox, Cowface & Wave

I haven't reached the 90 day or 120 days dead line yet but I got laid off. I am going to attach my lay off notice to senators and claim that I cannot even apply a job which requires citizenship. I will keep you posted the progress..

Thanks for such a detail reply Wave.

ljames,

Visite a web site of the Sanotor of your choice in your case since you live in Virginia will be JIM WEBB or MARK WARNER.
I went to Senator JIM WEBB. http://webb.senate.gov/ web page and i printed out the Information/Privacy Release form http://webb.senate.gov/constituentservices/upload/privacyrelease.pdf I completed the bank spots with my personal information and sent to the office that is close to where i live,the Falls Church one. by the way my interview was on 02/25/2010 right after your's i guess we may end up with a same Oath date. choose the office that is closer to where you live and let them know that you are seding your informatiom to seek a help on your Naturalization process.