ND Mar 02
AD Dec 17, 2003
(Still) Waiting for Plastic card

RD : 04/26/2002
RFE : 01/14/2004
AD : 02/25/2004
Stamped : 03/05/2004 in Cleveland OHIO.
Waiting for Plastic.

IIO told me " a year to get the plastic card".

Regards,
Krishna Iyer

waiting waiting & waiting :mad:

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Stamped from Cleveland, OH
Plastic : Waiting..........................

NSC folks are unfortunate w.r.t getting Plastic

NSC folks are unfortunate getting plastic card:( :(
Generally folks from VSC, CSC, and even Texas get their plastic card within 6 weeks.
I don't know why NSC is slow in requesting plastic card?
Stamping from Cleveland, OH
RD Feb 02
AD Nov 24 03
Plastic card: Waiting

Russian, what's ur city & state

Congrats Russian
Very nice to know that you got ur passport stamped
Enjoy your trip and thanks for the updates.

What's ur city & state from where u got ur passport stamped?

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

plastic card waiting.....

hello folks,
We got our passport stamped from chicago INS office on March 9th 2004 after 7 long years of waiting.Glory to God i should say!!! But the interesting thing is that we were called for the EAD interview in the chicago office March 9th 2004 morning and we got our EAD cards.Later in the afternoon our lawyer called and said that she had received the approval letter and our copy of it was in the mail.So we collected the letter from her office and got our passport stamped on the same day.So now i see folks have been waiting for plastic card for over a year or so.

AD:March 8th 2004
Stamping date: March 9th 2004 (from chicago office)
plastic card waiting....

Originally posted by russian
Thanks, it's Denver CO.

Russian, I am from Denver too. When you stamped your pp, did they tell you how long you will have to wait? I was told (back in Jan) it would take a few weeks. It's been a few months now. So just wonder what they've told you.

Address change please help!!!

Folks,

Please help!!!!

I am moving this month from OH to NJ this month end. I don't think I'll get my plastic by that time.
So I plan to file AR-11 and call 1-800, but I think for plastic we also need to fill some other form also.
Also one more thing I was layed off from my company(which sponsered me) after getting my approval and I now got job in another company.
I need to fill my company name in AR-11 what should I fill, if I fill new company name, then can I get an RFE for changing company within 6 months after getting GC.

Can anybody please help on this?

stamping from Cincinnati OH
AD Nov 15
Plastic: waiting....................

Address change please help!!!

Folks,

Please help!!!!

I am moving this month from OH to NJ this month end. I don't think I'll get my plastic by that time.
So I plan to file AR-11 and call 1-800, but I think for plastic we also need to fill some other form also.
Also one more thing I was layed off from my company(which sponsered me) after getting my approval and I now got job in another company.
I need to fill my company name in AR-11 what should I fill, if I fill new company name, then can I get an RFE for changing company

On-line message.

Got a question for you guys:
Has anybody's on-line message changed from "This case has been approved, an approval notice was mailed.." to "plastic card was ordered"? If it has, how long before this usually happens?

Thanks.

Not lately. I received my plastic card in Feb 26, 04. My I-485 was approved on 9/17/03. The online message changed on Feb 24 to:

On February 24, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It took a little over 5 months. Some people have gotten it in 2-3 months. All depends on USCIS.
rgds,
sadiq

Waiting for plastic card 5+ months over...
Really sucks:mad: :mad: :mad:
Approvers plsadd to this plastic tracker
RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Applied AR-11

Waiting for plastic now for sixth month

Moved to NJ, so filed AR-11, spoke to the 1-800#, they told since your case is approved we can't change address on phone?
Filed G731N second page also

AD Nov 24 03
stamped from Cleveland, OH
Plastic card::mad: :mad: