Tracker:Any Dec01 and beyond got plastic

bobbys

I am in the exact same situation.
AD - 12/17/2003
Wife's EAD renewal appln pending. Online message states - Application received.

Could you please post your Cincinnati Stamping experience - documents required , time etc.

Thanks.

Dravisha Bhaji,
We reached INS Cincinnati at 12:30 PM on thursday, thought I would be thro' within an hour; Went on thursday, there were many people waiting, got the token, token # was 131 and 100 was in process; waited && waited 3:30 PM still token # 115 was in process; were scared if we need to come next day; At last immi officer announced any person for only Passport Stamping, (there were some folks waiting for interview also); The security guard took our passports, courtesy letter, and all EADs, Advance Paroles, I was taking current EAD from my file, he peeped in our bag & said"Hay u need to give older EAD's also; then I was taking out my Social Security, he told no need)
After 15 minutes officer called us in; He had alreasy stamped our passports, took FP of our index finger, and told us that u can travel && do everything with the passport stamped. U r all set to go. He was very nice, all process took less then 5 minutes, we had two kids (we thought we need not take our kids in), he told u can take kids.....Thats it !!!
ONE MORE THING.... my younger one dropped his milk bottle in the office, the immi officer came running after us, we were panicked, he told hey u left ur milk bottle...They r very nice & co-operative

ONE HINT: I say two desis coming at 3:30 and as soon as they came, their passports were taken for stamping and they were called after us, I was a bit pissed, so NUTSHELL BHAJI, if u reach INS at 3:30 or so, u'll be free within 15 minutes, though I had to wait for full 3 hours!!!!

ALL THE BEST
stamping from Cincinnati OH
AD Nov 15
Plastic: waiting....................

As per my knowledge they r closed on Wednesdays
Tx
stamping from Cincinnati OH
AD Nov 15
Plastic: waiting....................

Web status not updated

My GC was approved on August 30th, PP stamped on September 8. (Chicago). Web status is still showing the same old message that we have received your response to RFE and it is taking 3 million days to approve your case blah blah.... When do you guys think I will received plastic card? Anyone in the same boat??? Also my wife web status was never updated either. Her status is showing the first time when we did the FP back in Feb 2002.

Any comments or suggestions???

Thanks in advance

I saw some posting in which someone got his I-485 approved, but still his online message was not updated and was showing Fingure Printing status or something like that, he got his plastic within 30 days of approval from Kansas, I know personally a friend of mine who unfortunately does not post anything on this form waiting for 6-7 months, he applied for G-731 form for Inqury of Plastic card and got his plastic in eighth month??????
Luck plays

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Stamped from Cleveland, OH
Plastic : Waiting..........................

Thanks Plastic-GC

I just mailed a letter to BCIS asking them to update online status, I will keep the forum updated if I get any reply or the message gets updated. Anyone else has the same problem??

Officer didn't ask to fill Plastic Order form?

Q for u folks
When I went for Passport stamping the officer collected Passport, EADs, APs, I94s etc., took finger prints.
BUT
did not ask me to fill out any form at all(Plastic Card Order form). Will this be an issue?

Anybody with same situation?

Thanks

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Re: Officer didn't ask to fill Plastic Order form?

Originally posted by plastic_gc
Q for u folks
When I went for Passport stamping the officer collected Passport, EADs, APs, I94s etc., took finger prints.
BUT
did not ask me to fill out any form at all(Plastic Card Order form). Will this be an issue?

Anybody with same situation?

Thanks

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

The form on which your fingerprints were taken IS the form used to order cards. The form is always filled out by immigration officer, not you.

Thanks nkm-oct23

BTW I had applied for me & wife 3rd EAD but then I got my case approved.

Now I got a letter from INS that my 3rd EAD will not be processed since I already got my case approved

Thanks

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Plastic
Even I got a notice from INS that my 3rd EAD will not be sent since my GC was approved. I guess somebody asked this Q
Hope it helps.

Regarding Plastic Card we have still a LOOONG way to go :confused: :confused:

Stamping was from Cleveland, OH
RD Feb 02
AD Nov 24 03
Waiting for Plastic card

got my passport stampt yesterday (Jan 6) and was told it will take a few weeks for the card get to me. I am not going to sweat over it.

Wandergirlus,

From which city/state did u do stamping?

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Linli, when did u get ur PP stamped

Linli,

I see people CO, NE, KS getting plastic within a month, IL and OH are damn slow for plastic card.

BTW when did u get ur PP stamped

RD Dec 01 2001
ND Dec 07 2001
AD Nov 24 2003

Dravisha
Congrats!! Sorry I was not available for your answer && then saw that u already got ur PP stamped

Can u please give Details as provided by Plastic in his/her?? tracker:
Stamping City/State/AD

Stamping was from Cleveland, OH
RD Feb 02
AD Nov 24 03
Waiting for Plastic card...............