Tracker:485 Approvals after Retrogression:Oct to Dec 2005

thanks mb1 for sharing so you would be from non retro country

congrats!!

looks like cis focussing on non retro country approvals
mb1 said:
eb-2, pd: aug 01. also i am not from india or china or mexico

Got the following easy RFE...Feeling kind of relax.

"Submit an original on Company letterhead from your current employer stating date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment"

Nato,

Any advice? thanks

You can bet your approval now, plan your holiday party

:) though surprisingly they just aprroved your 140 a month ago, which essentially should have taken care of this question
mb1 said:
Got the following easy RFE...Feeling kind of relax.

"Submit an original on Company letterhead from your current employer stating date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment"

Nato,

Any advice? thanks

that sounds more like 2 posts since 3 year of your being the forum member

dpatel said:
Hi,

My I 485 filed on OCT 15 2004

Now at VSC processing cases of receipt date of DEC 1 2004

Why I did not heard anything yet? What to do?

After retro. the date at VSC for I-485 moved on Oct 5th ,
from 23 Sep 2004 to Dec 1 2004

If some one have any info pls let me know

Thanks in advance!

EB3 India 485 Approved

EB3 India VSC:

I140/I485/EAD ( Recpt Date : Jun 14,2005)
EAD Approval - Jul 15,2005
I140 Approval - Aug 1,2005
I485 Approval - Dec 12,2005
Card Ordered - Dec 15,2005

Hopefully, this information is useful to somebody. I have been using this site for a while a guest. Finally, thought of posting about my case.
Thanks for excellant information.

My PD Jan 15 1998

My PD is Jan 15 1998 ( Primary/Not subsistute). In 2000- i went to India. Came back to same consulting company. Used same labor to apply in Jun 2005

congrats!!!!!, enjoy the freedom........

anand4blr said:
My PD is Jan 15 1998 ( Primary/Not subsistute). In 2000- i went to India. Came back to same consulting company. Used same labor to apply in Jun 2005

had been fortunate till retro hit, 140 cleared in 15 days, NNCP 1 day,

IBIS cleared and was confident that around Oct 1st woud get approval, no RFE, and retro hit me, now my PD is early 2001 EB3 long way to go now
anand4blr said:
Did you submit RFE??? Any LUD on 485? You should approval soon

Are 485 approvals dependent on PD ?

I am confused. I was assuming that PD was mostly significant for only applying. Is PD important for 485 approval too.

curry_fliedlice said:
I am confused. I was assuming that PD was mostly significant for only applying. Is PD important for 485 approval too.

curry_fliedlice,

Pls update what is the status of your case..is 485 already approved? My PD is July 2000, though current, I was wondering how much time it may take ...is there any other thread where I can find this info ..

Thank you !

I-485 approved...

...see signature for details. Called VSC up and they said that the cards will be mailed within 30 days.

urgent travel

Need to travel urgently...how to get advance payrole to travel out side to US with pending 485? Is there any way? thanks in advance.

gretzky said:
...see signature for details. Called VSC up and they said that the cards will be mailed within 30 days.

Congrats

What is the number to Call at VSC, can you please give, also what catogary did you filed is it eb1 or..2

To Cdian

EB2.
1-800-375-5283 - select options 1, 2, 6, 1, EAC# (key in), 1, 3, 4. This will get you to a live operator.

gretzky said:
EB2.
1-800-375-5283 - select options 1, 2, 6, 1, EAC# (key in), 1, 3, 4. This will get you to a live operator.

Thank you, for the information ,will try to call , appritiate it