Track Your Plastic card.

received plastic on aug 31

I485 approved june 26 stamped jul 10 at Hartford (11th?)
AVM mesg changed to \'card ordered\' on Aug 21 received card on Aug 31

Good luck to every one - thanks many times over to all who maintain
web sites like these; collect data etc (Rajiv Khanna, Myladoor etc)
And special thanks to all who share their info here !

Approved on 8/14/2001 stampped on 8/22/2001, waitting

Approved on 8/14/2001 stampped on 8/22/2001 still waitting

How did you come to know that your card has been ordered

I am done with passport stamping on Aug 13th and
I have checked the AVM yester day and it says the same old message saying your case has been approved on Aug 13th...etc..

I just wanted to know how long it usually takes to place an order for a plastic card.. Please let me know..

What will AVM say after stamping and before plastic cards .

Case Approved: 8/16/2001
PP Stamped : 8/24/2001
Plastc Card : waiting

AVM says Case is Approved. Wil it be same untill the card is ordered or is it supposed to change after passport stamping ?

waiting for card, pp stamped 7/26

Case Approved: 7/19/2001
PP Stamped : 7/26/2001, boston
Plastc Card : waiting

VSC Cards - Help ?????

Details :
Approved 5/23/01
Stamp 6/13/01 Philly

No cards yet. Spoke to ILO she said normally they receive papers from Philly office within a month and said my papers could have got lost in the mail and I should go back to the Philly office and inquire. Has anyone had similar experience before.. Please advise. Thanks

No Title

Hi,

Could someone let me know what is the exact message pertaining to a new card being ordered? For me the message says, it will take 365 to ... days to process the card.

Also, my message changed on Aug 30th.

Thanks in Advance

i have question on plastic card

I got recently approved and passport stamped. By mistake, I have furnished my last year photos (which I submitted with I-485 application form) while stamping. Anybody knows what will happen?

Virochan, did you stamp in Bellevue

Hi,

I am also in the city. Did you stamp in Bellevue? If yes, where can I do that to avoid a trip to Seattle. Thanks for the info.

RD 11/3/00, ND 11/29/00, AD 9/7/01.

Received Plastic Card on 9/12/01 VSC ( msg changed to Cards Ordered on 8/25/01

Stamped at Arlington INS 7/23/01
Msg changed to "cards ordered on Aug 25th .."
Received on 9/12/01
Good luck guys.

Yes, I stamped in Bellevue...

You did not mention if you are on the eastside. If you\'re not, I don\'t know if the officer will object! But he is a really cool guy, easygoing etc.

Crowds vary. Some people reach at 7-7:30 AM and are done by 10-11. Put your name on the list (yes, the office is just one person, the officer!), it opens at 8AM.

If you have any other questions, post! Good luck.