Track Ref Cases

vks

We sent atleast 6 faxes, INS did not respond to any of them. Lawyer called then almost every week and only reply he got was "officer is reviewing the case".

company finance status

I heard my RFE is for company finance status. Since my company is not small, I think it should be fine. Actually my company already sent out the reply yesterday. I am surprised to know this reply is sent by the company, not by the lawyer.

Approved finally....EB2-RIR RD 08-20-01 ND 09-13-01 RFE 02-02-02 AD 04-08-02

Man... been a nice long wait... finally can go on to the next stage...

CSC RFE

has anyone else noticed # of RFE cases @ CSC ..... looks like they r increasing
monotonically ?

Is this correct ?

RFE was about company\'s income tax returns...

Not sure of the details... the lawyer took care of all that.

CSC RFE

As per the latest processing times released, CSC
is processing I-140\'s for EB3 with receipt date : 03/06/02.

Still we don\'t see any approvals here .... ??

EB-2, RD 01/04/2002, RIR, Got RFE today

my RFE is for educational documents. they were sent with I-140 application also. Some times, smart INS loses them. do anybody know how long does it take to get approval for RFE cases??.

depends ...

My RFE was filled on 14th Jan. 2002 for an I-140 filled on
1st August and is still pending ;

Did anybody get receipt for RFE recently?

Do you have any idea about how long a receipt can be issued after RFE is filed? Did anybody get a receipt recently? The company filed the RFE on Apr.3th, but the lawyer did not get a receipt by now. Thanks!

Got RFE today

RD 01/9/02
ND 01/15/02
RFE 04/23/02

RFE for copy of original transcripts !! Man this people just love to harass genuine cases :-(

Whats going on?

Nobody in CSC are getting approvals, why are they not posting here? Please post your approvals...

Mine RD & ND 03.11.02 - Waiting.

Thanks

RFE for copy of original transcripts as well

RD 01/4/02
ND 12/31/01
RFE 04/16/02

Sandip, let us track our RFE stuff. They have updated AVM with recipt of RFE. But they say they are taking 90 days. How long RFE cases are taking?.

rfe pending

mine is now pending for around 3.5 months ;
rd : 08/01/2001
rfe : 12/17/2001
rfe rd : 01/14/2002

I have heard folks getting approvals on RFE\'s within 2 weeks though ;

RFE receipt date

Hi, teomafan, you filed your RFE on Apr.14,2002 and heard receipt date already? How long does it take for INS to give the notice? I filed my RFE on Apr.3th and have not got anything yet.

Need Help

I got REF on Feb 28. Replied on April 1. Up to now, the recept has not been received. Wonder whether the replied letter was lost. I like to send again. Can anyone tell me the address where to send the reply for REF (I forgot to keep a photocopy of the REF). In addition, does anyone know the fax number for inquiring the status of cases. Many thanks.

RD 12/07
REF 02/28

second RFE

Hi Ken88, did you call the AVM to check your RFE status? The company filed my RFE on Apr.3rd and have not got receipt either. Yesterday I called the AVM,the machine told me that a RFE has been sent out on Apr.24th. I am totally lost and don\'t know what happened. I thought INS supposed to send one RFE for a case, how come it sent another RFE not long after the first reply. I don\'t think they already processed my previous RFE since I never got notice and time is too short. I\'ve asked the lawyer to check, hopefully can get some result soon.

Yes

Hi gtsxl:
I did call the AVM and check my RFE status, but it still same: the REF was sent on Feb 28. Could you post the address where I can fill my REF again? thanks in advance.