Track Ref Cases

mikasa-sukasa

Registered Users (C)
Anyone tracking RFE cases at CSC? If not lets start a thread and start tracking. I\'m not sure if CSC is processing rfe cases these days. I have seen a few postings of rfe cases being approved but the ND of these cases were from June\'01. Is it taking that long if the case gets into the mess of a RFE?

My rfe was about a experience letter which was not from a manager. Please share info guys.

Thx.

RFE dated 03/01/02 - RD 11/16/01

EB2-RIR
RD 11/16/01
RFE date 03/01/02
RFE received 03/07/02 (Proof of reqd. education..had been provided or so lawyer says. sent once again on 03/08/02. Lawyer suggests oversight)
see that there are RFE cases being adjudicated in 1 weeks time and cases that are taking several months. Also hear AVM is not always updated and we might hear from them before the AVM is updated..am told a maximum of 90 days after RFE provided.

Hmmm, Looks like CSC doesnt follow any criteria to approve RFE\'s

I\'m still waiting for my case. RFE issued: 01/22/02; RFE ND: 02/06/02.

CSE RFE

mine is pending for the past 10 weeks ;

I-140 RD : Aug 2001 1st week
RFE REQ : Dec 2001 2nd week
RFE REP : Jan 2002 2nd week

still pending ...............

Can you please give some details about your RFE, vks

Hello vks,

My I-140 has just been submitted. I just am expecting an RFE as my company is small. So I want to gather as much info as possible. So I would really appreciate if you gave details about your RFE as much as possible
1. Cause (Company Financial, educational eval)
2. Time given to you to respond to this RFE.

Thanks in advance..

CSC RFE Apporved!

Finally after going through a change of immigration attorney and over a year long wait, my petition saw some day light!!

Here are the case detail:
RD: 02/20/01
RFE issued: 07/??/01
RFE replied: 08/??/01
RFE details: Company finance
New lawyer informed me that my previous RFE response got lost :(. This was around 01/??/02.
RFE resent: 02/24/02
RFE Approved: 3/15/02.
AVM not updated, lawyer got the approval notice.

Thanks everybody for sharing there thoughts and information. Going for AOS.

Regards,
GotSnow?

Can we inquire with CSC about status of RFE? If so when?

Wow! such a long wait. Dude I should appreciate your patience. How did you know that your first response was lost? How long can we wait after we send the response before we can inquire about the status of the RFE?
I\'m about to ask my lawyer to send an inquiry to CSC about my case. I noticed on this forum that a couple of the cases were approved in no time at all.

RFE

heard u can ask lawyer to submit an inquiry after 60 days of submitting response to RFE.

Re:Can we inquire with CSC about status of RFE? If so when?

My first lawyer was a total idiot!! all the time I was with her, she totally lied me about my petition status just to calm my nerves down. Finally after failing to get any concret response from her as to why my I-140 approval is taking so long after RFE submission, I decided to switch to a lawyer who was little more aggressive and curious to find out. He made few inquiries to CSC and found out that my RFE package never made it past there mail room. Wasted almost 5 precious months because of the careless attitude of my previous lawyer!

csc rfe

rd : 08/01/2001

rfe : 12/14/2001

ref replied : 01/14/2002

still waiting and waiting and waiting ......

EB3 I-140 Approved after RFE

RD first week of 2001, RFE (for original labor cert.) received in June 2001. Replied in June 2001, our response to RFE was recorded in the system on 31st July 2001, approved 03/26/2002 (so it took 9 months after RFE). We made numerous enqueries during all this long pending period but it appears that no matter what you do, INS takes its own time.

I have similar story

Mine was applied in Jan 2001, RFE replied in June 2001, approved last week.

WAC-01-104-xxx

No Title

This is disgusting .
My RFE was also for original labor certificate ; it\'s been hanging for past 3 months ;
EB-3 , RIR .

Which category was y\'r case ?

RE: com plus eb3

So all this time ; what was INS\'s response to the inquiries y\'r attorney filled ?

thx..

Frustration Growing day by day

After reading the posts here, I\'m terribly disappointed by the way RFE\'s are being handled by CSC. Is this the case with other centers too?

I see a lot of postings in the RFE thread under TSC center. I\'m guessing either there are not as many RFE\'s at CSC as there are at TSC or there as many people posting to this portal.

Please, lets share info and try to estimate the timelines for RFE cases. People who havent posted their info should do so. It helps a lot.

Vks, shall we start another thread inviting new people to post?