Track I-485 Approvals (After new Name Check 180 day rule)

Card production ordered

Hi guys,
I got "Card production ordered" for my I485 application today. My spouse also got the same. There were no LUDs or anything before today. I've been stuck in namecheck from 09/06. I wrote to FL and got reply that it is in process longtime ago (02/07). I last checked 09/07 and my name check was pending. I didnt do anything else to expedite my application.
I think the memo is working. Thanks for all your help. Other namecheck victims, hang on help is on the way.

Thanks and good luck to every one.

Congratulations! Did you have to do second FP?

I see that your FP were done in 09/29/06 making them older than 15 months. TSC may be refreshing them without having the applicant to go to ASC. Please let us know! Thanks

Hi guys,
I got "Card production ordered" for my I485 application today. My spouse also got the same. There were no LUDs or anything before today. I've been stuck in namecheck from 09/06. I wrote to FL and got reply that it is in process longtime ago (02/07). I last checked 09/07 and my name check was pending. I didnt do anything else to expedite my application.
I think the memo is working. Thanks for all your help. Other namecheck victims, hang on help is on the way.

Thanks and good luck to every one.

I see that your FP were done in 09/29/06 making them older than 15 months. TSC may be refreshing them without having the applicant to go to ASC. Please let us know! Thanks

Thanks. I did not do any FP for I485 after the first one. However, I did a code 1 FP for my EAD application last april. My wife did only one FP on 9/06. So, you may be right about TSC refreshing the FP.

I too got an email this morning about "card in production"

I got three separate emails for myself (primary applicant), my wife and daughter as follows:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 1, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
---
Though I am extremely excited (I had a big smile during my entire bus ride to work this morning), I will save my celebration until I am certain we have been approved for sure and are getting the GC. In the meantime, here are my details for your information....I do wish you all the BEST and I simply cannot express how grateful I am to this forum and the people in it sharing information and ideas about this painful process.

-EB2-ROW
-PD: 2/8/06
-I-140 approved 7/19/06
-I-485 RD 6/8/06 (stuck in name check since then)
-FP for myself and wife on 6/29/06 (only once)
-FP for my 9 year-old daughter on 3/13/07 (only once)
-EADs and APs have been renewed twice so far and my lawyer just sent me this morning another document request to renew again (she is clueless)
-8 calls to the 800# and one Infopass (a complete waste of time in my mind)
-I started sending letters to congressmen, senators, the first lady, etc. but just in the last 2 months...so I am not sure if they made any difference or whether the change in name check procedure really caused this event

Cheers!!!:D

Copngrats !silee77

Congratulations and could you please share your Service Center?
Did you get any LUDs before the approval? Thanks

I got three separate emails for myself (primary applicant), my wife and daughter as follows:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Congratulations and could you please share your Service Center?
Did you get any LUDs before the approval? Thanks

---
I filed with TSC. Only had one LUD back in Sep07...no other sign of anything until this morning. Good luck to you!

NSC EB2, PD 08/2002, RD 07/2006.
Primary applicant's 485 was approved on 2/25. Had an LUD on 1/16.
Spouse's 485 is not approved yet, and has no LUD since 11/2006...
Probably have to call after 3/10.:(

I got "Card production ordered" for my I485 application on Saturday. My spouse also got the same. There were no LUDs or anything before Saturday. I missed the June proccessing due to name check.

Congratulations to all the members that got approvals recently!!!

It is good to see EB3 approvals.
My RD is in 2004 and I'm still waiting :(
Do you think I should call them, or wait untill March 10?

The wait is really frustrating...

Congratulations to all the members that got approvals recently!!!

It is good to see EB3 approvals.
My RD is in 2004 and I'm still waiting :(
Do you think I should call them, or wait untill March 10?

The wait is really frustrating...

I'm sure calling this week would merely add to your frustration...

I got "Card production ordered" for my I485 application on Saturday. My spouse also got the same. There were no LUDs or anything before Saturday. I missed the June proccessing due to name check.
I know there is no method to their madness but your approval gives me a warm feeling that it is atleast possible.

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately

biometric appointment-name check pending over 180 days

Hi, I got a notice to have a biometric appointment this Saturday 3/8/08. Is it a sign that my 485 will be approved soon? Thanks!

485 filing date: 7/2006
name check initiated: 10/2006
first finger print: 9/2006

Would you please share details: Was your first FP code 3? What is your service center? What's the code on second FP letter?

Hi, I got a notice to have a biometric appointment this Saturday 3/8/08. Is it a sign that my 485 will be approved soon? Thanks!

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Thank you

Hello, a quick question. How do you know when your name check was initiated?
I had called the 1-800 number, but the lady was not sure of anything.. Also I wanted to know what was my priority date as noted on the 485. She was sometimes pointing to Dept of labor, some times to USCIS... in short wasn't too much of help. So, how do I find this information... 485 RD is Aug 9 2007 and is with NSC.

Thank you for all the help.

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

Thank you