Track CSC I-140 EB2

I140 Approved - EB2 - RIR - CSC - ND: 9/13 - WAC-283-xxxxx - AD: 1/28

I140 Approved finally - EB2 - RIR - CSC - RD:8/9 - ND: 9/13 - WAC-283-xxxxx
AD: 1/28/2002

This forum has been extremely helpful. Good Luck to all who are still
waiting for their approvals.

Is anybody waiting to get 140 approval notice and how many days its taking to get the copy after app

Is anybody waiting to get 140 approval notice and how many days its taking to get the copy after approving the 140. Mine was approved on Dec 18th but till now lawyer didn\'t receive the copy of that. Is anybody in the same boat?

Some information about RFEs

Hi
I have just sent in my I-140 papers. (Jan 25th). I am anticipating a RFE (my company is small, with only 5 employees.. ) I am trying to gather as much information as possible regarding RFEs and the necessary documentation. Can everyone reading this board be kind enough to give as much info about RFEs (what are the different types, what situations are they usually asked in etc.) I would really appreciate it.
As for my info I am EB2 I do not yet know the RD or ND as it is too early for me.. I will post that info as soon as it\'s available.
Thanks for this thread and good luck to you all.
Thanks

Enkur, Why I am asking was some are missing

Mine was RD sep 5th but still AVM not changed but it was approved on DEC 18th. Till now I didn\'t received the approval notice. I called the INS then they told the news that it was approved on DEC18th and sent it to nvc. I checked with nvc they created the Case on Jan 15th. Try to call INS and Check with them.

impossible to get through to INS during day time

Man I have been trying to get hold of INS during the day time but its almost impossible to get through to them.

My lawyer says to wait a few more weeks and then he will follow up with them... ah well.. will keep trying

Anyapprovals for applications filed in November?.

I see the EB2 current processing dates as 11/16/01 (www.shusterman.com). But I didn\'t see any approvals for applications around these dates. Any AVM approvals or approval notices for applications filed in November?.

I-140 EB2 NIW

does anyone has the information about the processing date of I-140 EB2 NIW, Please share information, thank you

resubmit petition I-140 NIW

Hi, I have a question. My previous petition I-140 NIW had a RFE and it is still pending. Can I file another I-140 NIW now? Thanks.

No Title

Here is the new processing time. Obviously it shows EB-2 didn\'t move in these days. I believe next time will be its turn.

I-140 A&B E1-E2 01/14/02
I-140 C E1- 3 12/23/02
I-140 D E2 - 1 11/16/01
I-140 E E - 3 12/13/01
I-140 G EW - 3 01/08/02