Top of I-751 says Expires 10/31/09

Maria1984

Registered Users (C)
Top of I-751 says Expires 10/31/09,

does it matter when is expires or not? I have to file my papers in January

Hi guys i am filing my i751 next week, i have a question? Question number 9 on the i751 asked "if you have ever lived anywhere else since becoming a permanent resident"...... My husband and i moved after i became a permenant resident, i am not sure if they are talking about both of us or just me. Should i check yes or no, i am sort of confused?

RNqueen,

Please stop asking the same question over and over in different threads. When you do that, it makes people not want to respond. You can use the Edit feature to delete the duplicate that exists outside the thread you started.

The form on the USCIS website states that it expires on 10/31/09.

Can I still use it in January 2010?
They should have an updated version published before January 2010. Or at least an official memo saying the old version will continue to be accepted.

I'm guessing after 10/31/09 there will be a new version of I751 application uploaded online; just wait till January when you are actually filing to download the application and then fill it out.

If you are preparing paperwork now, then feel free to follow the current instructions, because the new version after 10/31/09 will probably be very similar to the current version. But for the actual I751 form you are turning, it's safer to make sure you have the most current version at the time of filing.