Too good to be true. Right?

Lisska

Registered Users (C)
I am looking at the USCIS processing dates page for both Nebraska and Texas centers. The processing date page was updated today with the new data. According to the USCIS page they are processing I-485 Cases with Receipt Notice Date of March 2007... Is this real??? Did they make a mistake???? :confused: The same date is for all I-485 case - EB, refugees, asylum.... This can't be true, right? Or it is true and all of us are getting approved?:D

You are right. It is really confusing. I hope they are trying to get efficient. A few months ago, they were interviewing the new Director from USCIS in Capitol Hill and the Senators were grilling him about the long processing time. He really gave some good replies as to what his plans were. He actually admitted the USCIS was very inefficient and wanted to implement things which will improve efficiency.

I hope those processing dates are not typos.

It actually means that they are doing great! March 2007 is much less than 6 month time frame they vowed before.
But what about RTD? GC in 3 month, RTD more than a year????? :confused:

It actually means that they are doing great! March 2007 is much less than 6 month time frame they vowed before.
But what about RTD? GC in 3 month, RTD more than a year????? :confused:

Well, then may be we can travel with GC + NP now, and use long processing time for RTD as an exuse. I asked to expedite my RTD and no result so far. I am suppose to fly next Saturday and I don't think it is going to happen. I can't imagine paying twice more for 6 months wait next year :mad:

Well, then may be we can travel with GC + NP now, and use long processing time for RTD as an exuse. I asked to expedite my RTD and no result so far. I am suppose to fly next Saturday and I don't think it is going to happen. I can't imagine paying twice more for 6 months wait next year :mad:

You don't have to have an excuse. You are absolutely fine with GC+NP.

I am looking at the USCIS processing dates page for both Nebraska and Texas centers. The processing date page was updated today with the new data. According to the USCIS page they are processing I-485 Cases with Receipt Notice Date of March 2007... Is this real??? Did they make a mistake???? :confused: The same date is for all I-485 case - EB, refugees, asylum.... This can't be true, right? Or it is true and all of us are getting approved?:D

Well, at least the dates of RTD seems to be very weird, they just back up from last update to 2006 again.....................since they are doing many websites changes this might be one more of those mistakes; for those waiting for I-485 approval i really hope this is correct, but with RTD i guess it is a system error.:confused:

hi, Minsk is correct in his/her post, you don't need GC+RTD+NP to travel, if you NP is valid just do GC+NP. I found it out after i did already pay my RTD(hasn't receive it yet). So don't worry you are o.k. to travel, of course if not going to COP. If doubt consult a lawyer for this matter.

Alright receipt numbers dated March 15, 2007, these are the new processing dates. But what about the very few ND left, ND-2004; ND-2005 & ND-2006.
This doesn't make sense, for their policy: "First come First served basis", "Applications are processed in the order they were received".
Any processing schedule for "ND-2004; ND-2005 & ND-2006"

Thanks All.

Dates (NSC) just changed back to 2006!!!!!!

I just checked and they reverted the dates back to January 01, 2006.

Go figure.....