Tons Of Approvals Today

TO: pooh1234

AjJax got the welcome notice one day earlier that I did. And guess what? He got his actual GC on March 20 and me today March 21 st.

Congratulations !
Make sure all the info on the card is correct. One black African male friend of mine got a card with all the correct biographical data, and the picture of a white blond.
What a relief to get this stage over... naturalization next... hopefully the system will be better by them !
Wont it be strange if I meet you at the naturalization ceremony ?

Call back. And then call back again.
The CSR are pretty ignorant, on average.Remember, a lot of these CSR are fresh hires under training. I have got wrong information from them numerous times.

I am assuming that you are affected by the March 10 memo, right ?
If so your case has to be adjudicated by April 10, or you have some issue with your NC.

Dont be afraid to call multiple times... it wont have a negative impact on your case.

Thanks Ajax. My 485 RD is 4/4/07. Did they not say that the cases will be cleared by March 10th.

Thanks Ajax. My 485 RD is 4/4/07. Did they not say that the cases will be cleared by March 10th.

To clear the cases by March 10 was their original intention. Those that didn't get cleared were then slotted to be done by April 10.
If it is not done by April 10, then I think you have some other issue with your case.
Just make sure that you get an IO to talk to you and give you a case tracking number.
If your name is still stuck in the NC, then go to your local FBI office and talk to them. You will be surprised how helpful they can be especially if a genuine mistake has been made.;)

Originally Posted by ajJax
"To clear the cases by March 10 was their original intention. Those that didn't get cleared were then slotted to be done by April 10.
If it is not done by April 10, then I think you have some other issue with your case."

nope, they are giving the deadline of May 1st nowdays, as in if you don't hear anything by that date, you can call and they should be able to give you the exact reason why you are still stuck...