To those friends who got stamped at Houston

tsc123102

Registered Users (C)
Passport stamping in Houston

how long will you get your online message changed to "...card ordered..." after pp stamping. one week ago, I did my pp stamp but so far online status is still same as before like "...fp received, process resumed..." neither changed to case approved nor card ordered. thanks. Just want to know when we can get the real card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slows down again

It seems TSC has slowed down again.

My case:
Stamped: 07/21
Card ordered: 08/02
No update/change/card received for 1+ week! (Usually it took less than 1 week).

-Henry_s

Same here.
Stamped on 8/2, still the online message is "...approved..."
Is it because I submitted a sideway photo?

houston stamping

i got my passport stamped in houston on july 20th. status changed to card ordered on the 9th of august. it looks like it is taking about 3 weeks now from stamping to card ordered.

485 rd aug 25, 02
485 ad july 8, 04
stamped july 20, 04
card ordered august 9, 04

stamp to card ordered

I think the speed depends on the local office when they send the pps paperwork (the form we signed and finger printed, I guess) to TSC (once a week or once two weeks). Because I know some ppl did their pps in other local office then their cards were ordered and mailed very fast from TSC. Make sense? Best luck to all of us.

it might depend on how fast the local office sends the paperwork to tsc. other places in texas like dallas or san antonio are little bit faster. from the tracker you can see that the card is ordered generally in about a week at these places. takes a little longer in houston. however the current 3 weeks is better then 1.5 to 3 months it was taking before. good luck and hope no mistakes on the card otherwise the wait starts all over again.

My details

I-140 and I-485 approved on 07/14/04.
Passport stamped on 07/29/04 in Atlanta.
Card was ordered on 08/04/04.

Received ????????????

any news guys from Houston

we did pps two weeks ago in Houston local office, so far nothing happened, neither card ordered nor update of online status. please share your dates like pps, card ordered, card mailed. thanks. good luck

Cards received

I have received cards for all the family today. It's over.

I-140 AD: 06/25/03
Opted for Consular Processing
Interview date (US consulate at Montreal): 03/08
Waiting for "Administrative processing" (Security clearance) until: 07/15
Got Immigration visa: 07/15
POE (passport stamped, at Champlain, NY): 07/21
Welcome notice: 08/02
Cards ordered: 08/02
Cards received: 08/17

Good luck to all,
-henry_s

Just read a post from Camacho at gc tracker thread

here are his/her info stamped in Houston
Stamping - 7/9/04
Card ordered - 8/9/04
Card received - 8/17/04

It seems I need wait another two weeks to see my online message updated to Card ordered...

Any news recently who stamped in Houston office?

Best luck, hope this final step don't take too long.

srinivas4422 said:
I-140 and I-485 approved on 07/14/04.
Passport stamped on 07/29/04 in Atlanta.
Card was ordered on 08/04/04.

Received ????????????

My PPS at Atlanta Aug 13th. No news yet. Did you get your card yet? Any more info on Atlanta?

My message is still "Approved..". I would expect to see "Card ordered" somtimes next week, according to someone who did their stamping in Houston recently.

my online status

is still "....fp recived and process resumed...", even don't updated to approval message, I also expect to see the card ordered next week. hope our final step will go smoothly. I learned in this forum some poor guys got pps in May (not in Houston) and are still waiting their cards, it's so scaring. best luck to all of us.

by the way, I used ADIT photos, the lady said they only accept the ADIT photos not new style even the new style photo rule is effective on Aug 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
I add myself to this list. My passport was stamped on Aug12. By the way, my message still says "FP Received", there has been no update following my approval and stamping.

Why does it take so long at the Houston office? Folks at other offices are getting done in less than a month.

sg_rg2
ND 09/01
AD 07/04
PS 08/04

Any update guys?

I am tired of watching people who went for stamping at other offices receive card within 2-3 weeks of stamping. What is the problem with Houston?

me too

don't know what's happened? we have waited more than one month after pps, nothing changed since then. we have to call 1800 after stamping 60 days if we still don't receive the card. hope we get the cards soon...