To those friends who got stamped at Houston

Mine changed too

My status also changed to card ordered on Sep 8. No change for my spouse though.

So it seems that the Houston office send out the paperwork to TSC monthly. So all of us who got stamped in August would expect some progress this month.

Cheers.

got update

mine was also ordered yesterday and online status showed the updated and got the email too. it's great, hope we can get the cards in a week.

maybe not monthly, one of my friends, he did his pps same day, same window with me, but he got his card two weeks ago. don't know why?

anyway, at last it's finished, one more thing is to double check the card when we get it because some people from this forum said they have minor errors on the card.

good luck,

Dipankar_sr, don't worry, you'll get it since your LUD also changed to 9/9/04 as ours, we are the same batch of processing.

me too. Passport stamping: 08/12/04. Card ordered: 09/09/04, both mine and my son's. all in houston office. meanwhile, my wife's 485 got approved in 09/09/04 which is a little bit over one month later.

My 485 got approved from CSC and I did my Passport stamping in Houston on Aug 17th.

Will the card be mailed from Houston office or from CSC ?

Same thing to me and my wife. However, my wife's online message is still "approved".

Dipankar_sr said:
tsc123102,gc16sep,sg_rg2,laava

After card order on 9/9/2004 , Today, I am seeing the LUD has chenged to 9/13/2004 with same message "card orderd on 9/9/04".

anybody???

mine LUD is still 9/9

status show card ordered, we suppose to get info said card mailed out today or tomorrow.

Card ordered for both me and spouse. Mine was ordered on Sep 8 and spouse's on Sep 10. LUD for me is Sep 10 and for spouse is Sep 13. Hopefully, we will receive them soon.

sg_rg2

my LUD chaged to today 9/13 when I checked tonight

but the online message was changed to "... approval notice was mailed out..." not "...card mailed out", it was "...card ordered..." before

any idea?

Cool! Mine changed to - on September 13, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.
Hope to receive the card soon.

mine also changed to "On September 14, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her."

Today my message changed to "This case has been approved. On September 13, 2004, an approval notice was mailed." This is like the original I485 approval message. I assume that they meant to say that the card was mailed. When are these guys going to get their act together?

sg_rg2

sg_rg2, I have same "updated" online message

see my post fourth before yours, it should be "...card order complete and mailed to ..." like others

I got it!!!

Finally, I got my GREEN CARD this afternoon. The journey is over, really a big relief.

sg_rg2, Dipankar_sr, KYMEWA, gc16sep, laava, and those friends in this great forum, hope you all get your cards soon.

Best luck to everyone, THANKS GOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received GC

Just like tsc123102, I received my card yesterday. We are now waiting for my spouse's card to arrive and that will complete the process for our family. Good luck to others who are waiting.

card ordered

ND: 11/2002
AD: 08/2004
Passport stamped: 09/01/2004

Status changed to Card ordered : 09/14/2004